What did you have for breakfast or lunch?

Breakfast: Waffles with sliced strawberries and maple syrup. Orange juice and coffee with pumpkin latte flavored creamer.

Lunch: fish, half sweet potato and half regular potato with butter (other half shared with family) with a little parboiled rice and black beans. Water and coffee again :)

Dinner: 1/2 cup of tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwich. Coffee again :)

Too much coffee:beer:! lol
I waiting for the weather to get cooler out have made some homemade chicken soup . I will have sweet potato and white potato together too. :)

Cheetos. I was too busy this morning to eat anything else other than sunflower seeds. And now my fingers are full of glue after getting a huge project ready for the architect (for work) so I doubt I'm eating anything else anytime soon. This is my 5 minute break for myself and my fingers are sticking to the keyboard.

This monring I ate 3 pancakes and 3 turkey bacon. I drank chocolate milk. I ate BBQ rice and pinto beans for lunch.

At least it is not staples. :cool2::razz:
At this point staples is better. I can't do anything with stuck fingers. But with an owie I can at least get it kissed and made better.

I had pretzels and soup for lunch. At my desk. Too busy to eat.

Breakfast: Waffles with sliced strawberries and maple syrup. Orange juice and coffee with pumpkin latte flavored creamer.

Lunch: fish, half sweet potato and half regular potato with butter (other half shared with family) with a little parboiled rice and black beans. Water and coffee again :)

Dinner: 1/2 cup of tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwich. Coffee again :)

Too much coffee:beer:! lol
I would love to eat what you ate for Breakfast! Yummy!

never had a breakfast or lunch till 5 pm to have a bowl of fresh fruits and turkey/swiss/tom/lettuce on rye bread.
it is because I'm at work. at home is much different to cook/baked my kind of dinner.

I would love to eat what you ate for Breakfast! Yummy!

All you do is buy waffles frozen from the store. Get fruits of your choice like kiwi, strawberries, bananas, blackberries. You can add any or just one, then you add maple syrup. It's easy!

I also use waffles with a bit of peanut butter and sliced bananas and maple syrup. Yumm! This may be sweet for some but I like!

All you do is buy waffles frozen from the store. Get fruits of your choice like kiwi, strawberries, bananas, blackberries. You can add any or just one, then you add maple syrup. It's easy!

I also use waffles with a bit of peanut butter and sliced bananas and maple syrup. Yumm! This may be sweet for some but I like!
I would love to be able to eat maple syrup once in awhile like on Mother day's when I go out for breakfast with my family .

I ate scrambled eggs and 2 toasts this morning and I ate Graham cracker with peanut butter for my lunch.

Did you made them yourself ? I like onions.
No
Full-ClassicOnion.png

Back