What did you have for breakfast or lunch?

Pancakes, eggs and coffee for breakfast.

Sandwich, peanut buttered and sliced apples, a few grapes, water, and coffee for lunch.

I had Fruity Pebbles this morning. They are so f-ing good! :afro:

For lunch I had a bowl of Lucky Charms All Marshmallows. That cereal is so f-ing good you wouldn't believe it. It's only for a limited time. :afro:

I made a salad using spinach instead of lettuce. It had tomatoes, pineapple, black olives, almonds, bell peppers, onions, and grilled chicken. I then ate a banana then an orange. For dinner I am eating 3 hard boiled eggs and an avocado.

I ate Reese peanut butter cups for breakfast :D

^Next time try Reese's cereal instead. It's healthy and it tastes so f-ing good. I can eat a whole box. It pisses my mom off though because it's expensive. :afro:

^Next time try Reese's cereal instead. It's healthy and it tastes so f-ing good. I can eat a whole box. It pisses my mom off though because it's expensive. :afro:
Good idea!

This morning I had Cocoa Puffs. The trick is to use chocolate milk in it. It makes it taste like chocolate. It's f-ing really good. I had a Mountain Dew after that. Good to go. :afro:

I ate McDonald's sausage, cheese and eggs mcmuffins and drank mocha frappe for breakfast.

Steak for breakfast. Yes, I do eat great stuff but at the weirdest times of the day.

I went to Fuddruckers for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Enjoyed it and probably will go back soon.

Never heard of them until now. What type of place are they and where in the country. I think most of you know I am in a small town in Southern Illinois.

It is a hamburger joint. More fancier than McDonalds, but not as fancy as an expensive restaurant.

It is a hamburger joint. More fancier than McDonalds, but not as fancy as an expensive restaurant.
Yeah, I was surprised to see that it was "self-serve" rather than having wait staff, though the milkshakes are brought to the table while you wait to be called/buzzed to come up to get your order.

Back