What did you have for breakfast or lunch?

cheese onion sandwich and banna

I just washed mine down with two large port and lemon intresting combination

This am had a shot of apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoon of homemade lemon puree from whole lemon, Organix protein drink.

I know this thread is old. I am going to reply to it. My lunch Chinese food. The class had a farewell fall semester party. A student collected $5 from each person and bought loads of food for us to eat.

chicken rice soup, sauteed veggies, small amount of root veggies and raw celery

Me, but it's really plain and simple. Just the broth, chicken, rice and a little parsley.

Great! That is what I think of as chicken & rice soup not with a bunch of other things as well.

The same way with chicken noodle. Just chicken, noodles and broth. But I have seen a number of recipes that have a number of other things in it that make me think of chicken veg. but is call just chicken noodle.

WDYS, Jane, Botti - nope, not homemade but I'd love to share with you and everybody any day:D

Botti:cheers:

ok now I want chicken matzoh ball soup....

I ate a salad made of quinoa rice with pecans, apple, and cranberries . I drank a fresh mango mandrian juice . Good stuff !

Breakfast was chili. Yes, you read that right.

Lunch was egg salad.

Nothing for dinner as I was too busy sleeping. :lol:

Well I made potato soup at 2 am for a very early breakfast. Im making up for it with steak for dinner tonight.

Back