What did you get (or give) for Mother's day?

MsGiglz

Reaction score
I got this from my kids.. :)

Attachments

• motherday1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 81
and

basket with stuff..

Attachments

• motherday2.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 78
and

a poem

It says..
A mother's day
my poem from Amy

Dont do dishes,
Just make wishes.
Mother's day is here.
Now it's time to cheer
with joy,
but no tears from your eyes.
Mother's day is here.
For a mom who is special,
loving, caring and bit more.
Just dont forget it's mother's day..
Just for you. Mom.
I love you..

Attachments

• motherday3.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 74
that's cute MsGiglz, I giv her a nice fancy card for my mom, but my dad and I give her a nice flower with apple to set up for kitchen to nice match apple on everything in kitchen.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
that's cute MsGiglz, I giv her a nice fancy card for my mom, but my dad and I give her a nice flower with apple to set up for kitchen to nice match apple on everything in kitchen.
aww sweet!

I bought 2 cards for my ex...thinking I was going to see her last night. But as everyone knows.... I showed them to my friend Simone. She says that some how, I HAVE to give them to her. I have them saved for memories.

Originally posted by prostock19
I bought 2 cards for my ex...thinking I was going to see her last night. But as everyone knows.... I showed them to my friend Simone. She says that some how, I HAVE to give them to her. I have them saved for memories.

Aww.. hope you find a way to give to her.. (your ex) :)

awwwww Annie!!!!! i LOVED those things ur kids did for u so sweet!!!!! heheh

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
that is cute i have apple set in my kitchen too :D

I give my mom butterflu clothes she love it and my mother in law to be flowers with card

:ugh: Wheel.. have you no shame on Mother's Day?!

I know I made my Mom very happy on "her" day, I gave her a big bouquet of beautiful peach tulips. We just came home after I treated my Mom and Daddy to dinner in a very nice restaurant. Mom loved her dinner and Daddy was all stuffed! ;)

dad gave mom a card with macy's gift card of 300 buckaroos. I gave mom a card and maxi the family dog gave her a card YEP she shure did signed it LOL!

I got my mom a giftcard for Target. She said she needed more work out clothes and I didn't know what she felt comfortable with so i got her the gift card.

Also, my brother and I cooked dinner for her and my dad. ;)

Back