What Did You Do?

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
What did you do as a kid that your parents never found out?

I remember when I was 7 years old I kill my frog (didn't mean to do it) and blame it on the dog. :shock:

I let the water over flow in the bathtub and act like I knew nothing about it. :lol:

I got drunk at a friends house that I was spending the weekend with I was 14 at the time. :shock:

I did other stuff as a teen but I won't get into that :lol:

I did a lot of things that my parents don't know about. Even today, they still don't know about a lot of it. :twisted:

I did a lot of things that my parents don't know about. Even today, they still don't know about a lot of it. :twisted:

Ditto but my father know some of it thru me many years later after that.. :lol: My father laughed with me and my siblings. :lol:

:laugh2: this thread!! :twisted:

I will post this later! heeehhee :P ... Right now I am woken up and can't think.. also busy prepare for Deaf Timberfest Soon!

Hmmm, me and my sister was with my sister's friend, we were all the same age, one summer we went into the woods on the site of a pub. Someone had made this rope thing and we used to swing on it. I think it was over a stream or something. The pub owner caught out sneaking out of the pub ground one day. she threatened us if we did it again she'll call the police

:giggle:

My friend slept over my house and we both snuck out through my bedroom window to meet up witht he neighborhood boys. I didnt do anything but my friend got it on with my next door neighbor's son.

I cant remember any other things that my mom still doesnt know to this day....

I have always been open with my mom when I was a teenager so I admitted to her about my drinking problem in my junior year, losing my virginity in my senior year and ditching classes later on. She said she figured that but I always came home by curfew time, kept good grades, and stuck to my commitments so she said she didnt know what to do. Punish me or just trust me. I told her that she should have sat me down and talked to me about what she had suspected. She is a good mom but had me when she was 18 and raised us single so a lot of things she didnt know how to handle herself.

My parents wouldn't let me ride a bike because they were sure since I could not hear cars, I would be run over. So at any opportunity, I would ride the neighborhood kids bikes.

Also a judge in our neighborhood was a heavy drinker who kept lots of alcohol in the house.
His kids would invite us in for a drink when their parents were gone. This was at age 11 or 12. Luckily I didn't like the taste, or I am sure I could have become an alcoholic!

That I smoke in my parent's house when they are gone working in a fair at out of town, I tend to clean up all the smells of smoke before my parents got back and when they leave again, I smoke in the house again lol.

I also was in heavy rave during my junior year and did drank vodka straight from the bottle, ate whole of 20 dollars worth of magic mushroom, also I was in a group that we smoke the blunt of marijuana for like 20 times, and I was like OMG! So fucked up that time!

Sometimes I miss those days in the life that are part control by parents and part that was my freedom, it was kinda fun, but in the adult world it is just killing my life.

hmm I had done some stuff my parents didn't know about ;) but I rather keep it to myself :giggle:

:giggle: I did lot of stuff that my parents didn't know that I did while I was a child/teenager... and they still don't know!

:giggle: Here are some examples:

1) I was only about 7 or 8, my friends in the neighborhood and I got on the bikes and we went to the old cementary in our small town that I've been told by my parents that I'm not to cross the rail road and go to other side... well the cementary was on the other side... so I did what my parents told me not to do. We were trying to find out if there's ghosts there as the older kids as told us and we wanted to show to them that we are not cowards.

2) from ages 17 to 18, While my parents were thinking that I was going to Youth Group every Wednesday, when in reality I was with my girlfriend and we would either go over to my boyfriends (now ex) house or his friend's house or our deaf deaf friend's house who owns pot... and we would smoke weed together, just chill out and smoke weed.

3) During my Jr Year... I was dating this guy and we were serious... well every lunch we have at High School, we would come to his house to spend private time together... we would even skip some classes together just to be together alone.

4) I was 17.... it was few days before Christmas and when my parents went off to Christmas party, I invited my girlfriend and my boyfriend over and we hung out a bit. Then suddenly out of no where, we hear noises and I ran over to look out the window, to my horror, my parents were back home early. We all were freaking out because I wasn't allow to have my boyfriend over without a parent. So we shovel him into my closest and luckily in time as Dad has checked in on me. After my girlfriend left the house... my boyfriend was still in the closet in my room and he was stuck, as my parents were still awake. So to say... He spent the night with me in my room, :giggle: and at 5:30 in the morning, we snuck him out of the house where his sister was waiting for him.

5) On New Years Eve, my parents thought I was going to my girlfriend's house when in reality that my girlfriend and I were going over to my boyfriend's house where both of our boyfriends were. I took my parent's wine bottle and snuck it into my backpack. At his house after his parents left, we all sat down on the couch and drank the wine. :giggle: They never knew it was me that took the bottle.

Yeah, I was pretty rebellious.

I've done many things... I think the strangest was leaving the country for a weeks without telling them... They still don't know! I just turned 18 and went up to Montreal...

Does 19 still count as a kid?

I used to go jumping in bushes and down hills, for fun (is that strange) and my parents always wondered what happened to my clothes. Sure brings back memories.

Oooh, and I used to go camping in a dark woods when I was "at a friends"... of course :P

Ya'll, now that I have kids I'm afraid that they will do the *same* things that I did. :shock: I don't think that I want to know about it. :giggle:

Back