What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got home from Boston. great time especially riding to there and back at 90 (or so) mph :-o

total gas costs: $28.67

ooohhhh yyyyeeeaaaaa :cool2: but dang.... $3.55/gal in NJ and $3.89/gal in CT/MA :eek3:

we kept the light on for you! How did it go?

You want sexy details?? Lol. Lady never tells ;)

Playing with the ipad2 at the Verizon store. Love it! Wish i could buy one now.

Get one! Love my iPad 2.

Put the iPad down and slowly back away from the display! LOL.

I already have an iPhone and two laptops, why do I need an iPad? :giggle:

IPad 2 replace laptop! So portable.

just got home from Boston. great time especially riding to there and back at 90 (or so) mph :-o

total gas costs: $28.67

ooohhhh yyyyeeeaaaaa :cool2: but dang.... $3.55/gal in NJ and $3.89/gal in CT/MA :eek3:

Plus pay speed tickets. :giggle:

Going to a friend's house for a football party to watch the Ravens play against Steelers. Go Ravens!!!!!

Wirelessly posted

I am currently at a lake enjoying some quality time with my family. I figured I could purchase a data day pass while I was here and test out the Internet on this thing. :)

Wirelessly posted

I am currently at a lake enjoying some quality time with my family. I figured I could purchase a data day pass while I was here and test out the Internet on this thing. :)

What is this thing?

Loved my family, my SO, and my kitties. Held them close and told them they were all safe in my house.

Hello I am feeling better right I am best do peaceful!

woke up at noon, i was extremely exhausted for some reason.

went out for a walk (it was pretty nice out)
went to the mall but didn't buy myself anything :( i wanted to find some nice jeans but they either didn't fit me right or were too expensive.

went to Panera Bread and had some broccoli&cheddar soup and iced chai tea latte.. yum!

Mom and me went apt hunting for me. I loved the first one I saw, it's really nice not available til around November. I have time to save up or get a full-time job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back