What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got the ground beef, too?

With the ground beef, it makes it a fairly substantial meal, and could be breakfast, lunch or dinner, really. I was being so healthy I drank a glass of V-8 along with it. Now how impressive is that, eh??

You've got the ground beef, too?

With the ground beef, it makes it a fairly substantial meal, and could be breakfast, lunch or dinner, really. I was being so healthy I drank a glass of V-8 along with it. Now how impressive is that, eh??

Hmm, I'll have to look in the deep freezer, but I remember seeing a roll of it somewhere. Normally with what we have around here, one can generally make a meal out of it, even if it's not a usual meal. However, one needs to be careful when experimenting with new ideas - it could be really good, or really disastrous. I don't do this when I'm cooking for guests or other people. I try this as a small 1-2 person meal.

I'm actually looking forward to this! Thanks for sharing this idea with me. Good thing is, we are never in short supply of eggs! :lol:

The perfect omelet. A non stick pan, spray with Pam, heat on high while you quickly mix the eggs until perfectly yellow with a little salt and pepper. Nothing else.

Pour this in the very hot skillet, turn down to medium, and when it sets on the bottom start lifting up the edges so the wet egg runs under and cooks.

Because of my insane need for symetry, I flip the whole thing over and brown the other side too. That part takes practice.

Then you can put any cooked meat or vegetables in the center and fold it over.

You do not need the Pam for the nonstick pan. You can use the Extra Olive Oil on the pan with low heat which is far much better than using the Pam. I use the butter or sometimes the Pam for the cake glass trays. Extra Olive Oil is much healthier because of eliminating your arthritis problems. I do not have the arthritis. You also would rather to use a small amount of Sea Salt and a regular pepper on the eggs for better flavor. Hope that you could do that. Dr. Oz talked about it on his TV show. ....regular salt is usually not clean at the factory and some has mixed with aluminum in salt. That's why Sea Salt is much cleaner than any salt. Isn't that pretty interesting?

You other guys, I am a semi-vegeterian. The beef really turns me off. Sorry. It's funny that you don't know that cows don't kill you guys. They just eat grasses for many centuries. One or two countries, they eat human babies. It's something that we never talked about it due too gross in the same way for a beef. Oh well. Okay, let's enjoy whatever you eat that makes you happy in a better way. It won't hurt you to change a bit. :ty:

You other guys, I am a semi-vegeterian. The beef really turns me off. Sorry. It's funny that you don't know that cows don't kill you guys. They just eat grasses for many centuries. One or two countries, they eat human babies. It's something that we never talked about it due too gross in the same way for a beef. Oh well. Okay, let's enjoy whatever you eat that makes you happy in a better way. It won't hurt you to change a bit. :ty:

I don't know what to make of that paragraph.

I think I better stay home cleaning around the house before the install will begin on Monday and mine is scheduled for Thursday. They will replace and install my new sliding glass doors in the living room/deck area.
I can't wait!

I got up, chilled for a bit, got dressed, walked to the local new sweet shop, now about to watch harry potter 7 part 1 :)

You do not need the Pam for the nonstick pan. You can use the Extra Olive Oil on the pan with low heat which is far much better than using the Pam. I use the butter or sometimes the Pam for the cake glass trays. Extra Olive Oil is much healthier because of eliminating your arthritis problems. I do not have the arthritis. You also would rather to use a small amount of Sea Salt and a regular pepper on the eggs for better flavor. Hope that you could do that. Dr. Oz talked about it on his TV show. ....regular salt is usually not clean at the factory and some has mixed with aluminum in salt. That's why Sea Salt is much cleaner than any salt. Isn't that pretty interesting?

I do use sea salt. And often olive oil also, but the Pam is olive oil or canola oil too.

At work until 3. Iam really starting to hate working every Saturdays. Thinking I will ask to change my status to sub because the requirement is to work at least 3 shifts a month. So if do 3 shifts one weekend, I am done for the month plus still get extra money. First my hubby, needs to get this job as well because at his other job, he doesn't get to choose when to work but with this job, we can (if as a sub). Right now, I can't be a sub and decide my schedule a month advance because of my unpredictability of hours from my hubby's current part time job. I hope he gets this job so I can have at least 2 weekends out of the month off instead of working every Saturday.

ha ha. Well what makes you confused?

Not a thing. I thought the whole paragraph was tasteless. People here can share/post what food they're making without criticism. The whole "One or two countries, they eat human babies." was entirely unnecessary. And "okay, let's enjoy whatever you eat that makes you happy in a better way. It won't hurt you to change a bit" -- what makes you think WE should change just because you're a semi-vegetarian?

:hmm: Are you saying you believe that in one or two countries cows eat human babies?

Not a thing. I thought the whole paragraph was tasteless. People here can share/post what food they're making without criticism. The whole "One or two countries, they eat human babies." was entirely unnecessary. And "okay, let's enjoy whatever you eat that makes you happy in a better way. It won't hurt you to change a bit" -- what makes you think WE should change just because you're a semi-vegetarian?

I'm a vegan and I have to agree with Alleycat here. If you want to encourage people to eat differently, you need to work on your art of persuasion.

I'm thinking sausage chunks and fried potato squares would make a good omelet filler. I've heard of people adding cheese and jalapeno peppers to their omelets along with some habanero sauce for a condiment topping.

Yum; I just hope you remember to fry the sausage separately first. :lol:

:hmm: Are you saying you believe that in one or two countries cows eat human babies?

You got me. Oops! Not cows eat human babies. I didn't pay attention what I wrote on my post because my friend emailed me a link of the foreigners that ate a cooked baby. I was really upset that he showed me the real pictures on the internet. In the picture, regular white people covered their mask not to reveal themselves.

Of course, the cows don't eat people so they are vegetarians. I wish that my friend would have told me interesting things to do than show me the terrible pictures on the internet. What the f... he was thinking of.

Well - today, I have gone to the Farmer's Market and to Walmart for my weekly run, fixed lunch, took MIL to the hairdresser, then to IHOP for her lunch/dinner, now I am here. Too hot for much else. Have to do some mending later. Patch some jeans for son, sew buttons on PJ tops for daughter and mend a seam in some pants for daughter.

Finished work at 3...cleaned the house for my guests...no 2nd bathroom yet. Shit! Then, daughter and I got our hair did and now we are eating from Panera Bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back