What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did NOTHING worthy today. Except drop off a car that has been sitting at my house. It belongs to my friend who is overseas so we dropped it off at his mom's house so she can use it as her vehicle broke down.

All in all, not a whole heck of a lot. We took Expedition in for the motor to be replaced for the wipers, that's done, but now there is a switch problem and he's not sure if he can fix it or not. I went to WalMart again (yes, each day this week I have been there) and got hubby some new t-shirts and such. Did some more repeat deep cleaning for MIL (the B**ch) and read for a while.

All in all, not a whole heck of a lot. We took Expedition in for the motor to be replaced for the wipers, that's done, but now there is a switch problem and he's not sure if he can fix it or not. I went to WalMart again (yes, each day this week I have been there) and got hubby some new t-shirts and such. Did some more repeat deep cleaning for MIL (the B**ch) and read for a while.

Sometime when I talk to my wife, she asked me "What's wrong?" I said, "It's BB".

BB stand for Beyond Bitch.

Wirelessly posted

I went to work and attempt to make heart lol

Today, got up at 7 am, let the dog outside... did some stuff around the house. Finished up a lesson plan that's due on Monday... went & got Chinese for lunch. Played fetch with my pup for a while since we finally got some sunshine today (4 straight days of rain)... some more homework... more fetch... had dinner, then here I am on AD.

I'm glad I played with my dog so much today, he's totally worn out and passed out on the floor right now, haha. I wasn't in the mood to deal with a hyperactive dog tonight :P

Today I did go walking in spite of the snow. Then this evening I got on a bus with my daughter and went to a mall. We ate dinner, walked around a little, then caught the bus home.

I got fucked over. Again. I didn't even think it was possible, but some people are sheer genius. :pissed:

Work in the morning.

Errands in the afternoon.

Bowling and supper with the family in the early evening.

Went to Gym this morning for a consult and got a new workout regimen to follow.

Came home and vacuumed and cleaned the windowsills. Spent some time online.

Went back to gym to start new workout. Back home and fed cat. Tonight, I might either read a book or watch a dvd.

Went back to gym to start new workout. Back home and fed cat. Tonight, I might either read a book or watch a dvd.
are you sweating like a biggest loser? haha.

what did I do today?? uhmm.. basically nothing productive (suppose be my day off!) .. researched more on raw diet .. watched some TV shows (rarely do!) .. mocking miss delectable .. mmhm hungry for a creamy pasta now ..

are you sweating like a biggest loser? haha.

what did I do today?? uhmm.. basically nothing productive (suppose be my day off!) .. researched more on raw diet .. watched some TV shows (rarely do!) .. mocking miss delectable .. mmhm hungry for a creamy pasta now ..

Hardly but I did notice I sweated a bit more on this new regimen. :P

At least I'm going to have yummy leftover for dinner. :cool2:

Hardly but I did notice I sweated a bit more on this new regimen. :P

At least I'm going to have yummy leftover for dinner. :cool2:
have you tried jacob's ladders? I'm dying to try it! it's cool you've been going to gym--hope you're close to your goal.

aggh seeeennd some over to me! I'm already too cozy to get up and start the oven... blah ... *yawns with hand covered* ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back