What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got up and went to work this AM, since my parents are out of town today, my DD has to go with me and be my sidekick. Tonight I plan to go see a friend I've not seen since before eggzilla and we plan to go celebrate getting on the news with my eggs.

OB- cool- I really like Zumba! I just started a class at my workout club. I tried it before some time back and when I saw they were having a class I was very happy to do something different. I go to Zumba 3x week. how often do u go?

so far - farmer's market, checked out news, fed and played with dogs....

For something different. Went swimming today and beat the "mr Clock" by 1 minute.

Next project -what is Generalized Anxiety Disorder? Can I "catch it from too much stress"?
Does it make any difference reading about? How does it relate to being bilateral deaf?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

For something different. Went swimming today and beat the "mr Clock" by 1 minute.

Next project -what is Generalized Anxiety Disorder? Can I "catch it from too much stress"?
Does it make any difference reading about? How does it relate to being bilateral deaf?

Deaf people are shown by statistics to have more mental illnesses.

I have it from being abused as a child. So you couldn't catch it from me, but if you were prone to it and you were severely abused for long enough, it could certainly bring it out in you if you already had the tendency.

Wirelessly posted

dogmom said:
OB- cool- I really like Zumba! I just started a class at my workout club. I tried it before some time back and when I saw they were having a class I was very happy to do something different. I go to Zumba 3x week. how often do u go?

so far - farmer's market, checked out news, fed and played with dogs....

I go the zumba classes 2x a week and 3x a week at home. I recently, got my basic zumba instructor license :D I been creating my class its not so easy, a lot of work involved and its fun!
I am pleased to hear you are doing zumba and keep it up!

Now I'm at my father's house, to give him a break, looking after my alzheimer mother. I just finally found my laptop (my mother apparently pick up my laptop and misplace it somewhere in 8500 sq house. Took me 1 and half hour to find it!!)

Spring cleaning. In the basement. Still a lot to do. Probably should go buy some more shelves. Need to get this done before its time to start the yard work.
I'm ready for the yard work. Got all my tools sharpened. Glad I didn't get stopped by the police on my way home yesterday. Might have been fun trying to explain all the sharp instruments in my trunk (including a chain saw). :D

I finished the cake, made some decorations for it, it turned out good :D Not great, but good.

I spent an afternoon with GrendelQ, LiLi, and her husband in Copley Square today! :D :D

LiLi is really really adorable!!! :) <3

Had to change all clocks-move forward to Daylight Savings time.

Well - due to company coming for the day tomorrow, MIL demanded the house be cleaned. So----I have done sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, cleaned 2 bathrooms, cleaned the kitchen, refrigerator and oven, Scrubbed out the cat box, washed all windows, polished all the wood paneling, and tonight, I will be shampooing the carpets so they can dry overnight. I am pooped out, can't walk right now and ready to die of the pain. Both kids, MIL and my mother helped. Hubby had to mow, edge, weed eat, clean up dead branches and trim trees and bushes. He also had to check all fluids in 4 vehicles and clean out his Explorer as I get to drive hubby, myself, MIL, hubby's Aunt and her newest hubby (#4) to see the sights, the beach and then to the cemetery. My FIL was the Aunt's brother. She is here for 1 day. They flew into Ft. Lauderdale for this weekend, then Monday with us, then driving up to a small town outside of Orlando to see her oldest daughter and family for the remainder of the week, then fly back to California.

Well - due to company coming for the day tomorrow, MIL demanded the house be cleaned. So----I have done sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, cleaned 2 bathrooms, cleaned the kitchen, refrigerator and oven, Scrubbed out the cat box, washed all windows, polished all the wood paneling, and tonight, I will be shampooing the carpets so they can dry overnight. I am pooped out, can't walk right now and ready to die of the pain. Both kids, MIL and my mother helped. Hubby had to mow, edge, weed eat, clean up dead branches and trim trees and bushes. He also had to check all fluids in 4 vehicles and clean out his Explorer as I get to drive hubby, myself, MIL, hubby's Aunt and her newest hubby (#4) to see the sights, the beach and then to the cemetery. My FIL was the Aunt's brother. She is here for 1 day. They flew into Ft. Lauderdale for this weekend, then Monday with us, then driving up to a small town outside of Orlando to see her oldest daughter and family for the remainder of the week, then fly back to California.

u and me both with cleaning the house. I cleaned both bathrooms...i mean scrubbed them from top to bottom (one bathroom is big with a huge tub so that was a challenge), took all the curtains off from the windows to wash them, washed the walls, hung up new decorations that I just bought, dusted EVERY frame, candles, and decorations on the walls, vacummed the 3rd floor, the stairs, and the 2nd floor and then washed the floors (got hardwood floors and tile), did the laundry, vacuumed the couches, scrubbed every where, and washed all of the sheets and bedcovers...I am dying now.

u and me both with cleaning the house. I cleaned both bathrooms...i mean scrubbed them from top to bottom (one bathroom is big with a huge tub so that was a challenge), took all the curtains off from the windows to wash them, washed the walls, hung up new decorations that I just bought, dusted EVERY frame, candles, and decorations on the walls, vacummed the 3rd floor, the stairs, and the 2nd floor and then washed the floors (got hardwood floors and tile), did the laundry, vacuumed the couches, scrubbed every where, and washed all of the sheets and bedcovers...I am dying now.

You definitely cleaned! I hate cleaning house !! Go soak in your clean bathtub now :)

You cleaned too! This is no way to spend a Sunday. You go soak in a bath right now too! :)

You cleaned too! This is no way to spend a Sunday. You go soak in a bath right now too! :)

I wish!! I don't have a tub. That's in MIL's room and I don't go there except to clean. My bath is a 3/4 bath with a shower only. At least I have a very good shower head for the hand-held shower head and spent a good hour in there. Hubby had to open the window since the wallpaper was beginning to peel.

You definitely cleaned! I hate cleaning house !! Go soak in your clean bathtub now :)

If I do then I would want to go to bed. I will wait until before my bedtime. It is 530 PM and VERY BRIGHT here...making me feel like it is 3 in the afternoon. lol

Besides my "garden" or "soaking tub" takes about a half hour to fill up. It is that huge which is why I dont use it much. I use the other bathroom's tub which is standard size. I bought this house cuz of the tub thinking I would use it every night but I ended up maybe using it 2 or 3 times a year cuz it requires so much freaking water! However, once it is all filled up...oooooh luxury!!!

No, it is not a jacuzzi...I wish!

If I do then I would want to go to bed. I will wait until before my bedtime. It is 530 PM and VERY BRIGHT here...making me feel like it is 3 in the afternoon. lol

Besides my "garden" or "soaking tub" takes about a half hour to fill up. It is that huge which is why I dont use it much. I use the other bathroom's tub which is standard size. I bought this house cuz of the tub thinking I would use it every night but I ended up maybe using it 2 or 3 times a year cuz it requires so much freaking water! However, once it is all filled up...oooooh luxury!!!

No, it is not a jacuzzi...I wish!

Really! I have a jacuzzi tub. It only takes about 5 minutes to fill it all up. When I built my house I had an over-sized (or bigger) water heater installed so it could accommodate the water for the hot tub. Maybe that's something you would need to do for your garden tub.

But I hope you get a chance to take one tonight before bed -- I'm like you, I like to do that too because it makes me sleepy and warm :)

I wish!! I don't have a tub. That's in MIL's room and I don't go there except to clean. My bath is a 3/4 bath with a shower only. At least I have a very good shower head for the hand-held shower head and spent a good hour in there. Hubby had to open the window since the wallpaper was beginning to peel.

Ah! Glad you got to spend an hour in the shower! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back