What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do CPR on me. :lol:

*taps shoulder, "you okay?" "you okay" points to someone call 9-1-1 starts doing compressions:D (new rule no more mouth-to-mouth):laugh2:

Went to gym then sat all arvo watching The Vicar of Dibley on laptop.

Received first edition of I dream of Jeannie comic :D

Accidentally spilled pasta in the lounge room onto the armchair and carpet. Whoops :Oops:

Last edited:

you are seems behavior grow up immature you zero tolerance i am not accept to your behavior seems regret your seems on your brag you are nut what hell wrong your behavior grow up yu are actually I already once to you you are meaning and seems not nice person regret and behavior I ma serious I am strictest I am not interesting you are nut on said go away I am nothing I don;t want to tell you I can;t help you anymore enough no more play games and big your mouth lie stup your mouth I don't care you I ma very not acccept i am very debate to your behavior you are sin your bad regret hated and against to me

FOrbidden is very nto allow discimmatino and hatred and sweariang I remember yuo insult me you have big trouble mouth enoug I doin't hear about ot you
enugh to enough you manuplite tattle youia re have problem I dont' care you have probelm many time you misunderstand and no excuse you are control stalked
I am very not teresting once ENOUGH NO MOre One more time SAY you stop mouth posts

Is it tomorrow only if you go to sleep and wake up again? I think I'm about to have a 48 hour day. I can't find the drill, my 13 year old is convinced that her not doing her report is my fault, and I am really, really trying not to eat the rest of the london broil that is calling me from the fridge. "eeeeaaaat meeeeeee"
Ok, maybe it's not calling me. It could be insulting me. ;)
Here's to all of you. May your day be bright and wonderful :)

you are seems behavior grow up immature you zero tolerance i am not accept to your behavior seems regret your seems on your brag you are nut what hell wrong your behavior grow up yu are actually I already once to you you are meaning and seems not nice person regret and behavior I ma serious I am strictest I am not interesting you are nut on said go away I am nothing I don;t want to tell you I can;t help you anymore enough no more play games and big your mouth lie stup your mouth I don't care you I ma very not acccept i am very debate to your behavior you are sin your bad regret hated and against to me

FOrbidden is very nto allow discimmatino and hatred and sweariang I remember yuo insult me you have big trouble mouth enoug I doin't hear about ot you
enugh to enough you manuplite tattle youia re have problem I dont' care you have probelm many time you misunderstand and no excuse you are control stalked
I am very not teresting once ENOUGH NO MOre One more time SAY you stop mouth posts
:ugh:

Thought you already blocked me. :/
Just another day at the forums, I reckon. :dunno2:

JClarke, "she'll be right mate", give smithtr a break - timeout please.

Before you jump on JClarke for swearing, your own post above has "hell", yesterday you said "damn it". Practice what you preach.

Frankly, he and everyone else is tired of your repetitive posts. You say the same stuff OVER AND OVER. Your anger at JClarke yesterday stemmed from when he said "you already said that", and he was right because you had already said it.

Here's my suggestion: Look at the thread title when you want to post. If the title says "What did you do today", then a post saying "I have stress, headache, addict pop", etc. is NOT what "what did you do today". Think about what you want to say, and post an appropriate response in the appropriate threads, please.

JClarke, "she'll be right mate", give smithtr a break - timeout please.

Before you jump on JClarke for swearing, your own post above has "hell", yesterday you said "damn it". Practice what you preach.

Frankly, he and everyone else is tired of your repetitive posts. You say the same stuff OVER AND OVER. Your anger at JClarke yesterday stemmed from when he said "you already said that", and he was right because you had already said it.

Here's my suggestion: Look at the thread title when you want to post. If the title says "What did you do today", then a post saying "I have stress, headache, addict pop", etc. is NOT what "what did you do today". Think about what you want to say, and post an appropriate response in the appropriate threads, please.
whoa please be I told stress heavy because i don't think so people tried
I need to break time

otherwise many time I am very honest once tiem I am very numberous terrible situation to affect to me I don't like swearing or negative because cause 0_0
I am very withdrawl on waste of time tried please be respect to me

fair to fair to judgement to people
reason respect to people attitude good behavior !please don't be bother me or affect to hurt to me I am serious personal I am very sick because I hate swearing and I am very supposed hurting because I am very many time waste of time;I told you

I am very pretty difficult I can't tell full story limit
I know break time easy affect to my personal people think I am dumb I said no thank I am very no misunderstand!

well

I am very siggh
i am give up
I m very not happy few peopel I am very disappointment because ad woin't help you i am very not hapy now anymoroe I can't see you alldeaf or stay continue I am very quit alldeaf or maybe I decide my chocie
my freinds told me peope have trouble issues awful

I believe I can't tell you private bounce!

Good lucky

have an great day

I am very not happy someone disrespect attack personal!

ruin my life copy stolen my personal

Good lucky have good bye see you around!

I'm not saying you need or have to quit AD. I'm saying to be careful what you get upset about, and be careful about the threads you are posting in, and what you post. Just take a deep breath and think about what you want to write.

Travis, you need to take a long break from AD.com. You're stressing yourself out seems like and you are getting upset over silly things.

We have told you that if your health is so bad then you need to go see your doctor. We all know you have some mental health concerns so you really to go talk to your therapist as well as have a complete physical examination done by a general practitioner.

Your posts are incoherent, most people here can barely make out what you are trying to say and it seems like they are repetitive.

Please Travis, go see your doctor today and schedule an appointment with your therapist no later than Monday. You're deteriorating and it's concerning, also please take a break from AD.com.

I tell my careginvig wil investiage your record I am seiros caregiving told me illegal not alllow persoaknp I wll sue to AD caregiving not allow because understand authority send someone agent to caught to you!! illegal is record my personalname I caught to report tell caregiving! voilent

I tell my careginvig wil investiage your record I am seiros caregiving told me illegal not alllow persoaknp I wll sue to AD caregiving not allow because understand authority send someone agent to caught to you!! illegal is record my personalname I caught to report tell caregiving! voilent
go away

Smithtr,

Maybe this will help, how about if I create a new thread that you can post your health, your experiences, problems, your work with webpage, your frustration and such all in one post. This will help you to reflect your history of what you said and it will allow other people to read your post and reply some advice.
You post "What you are thinking about?", "What you are doing today?", "what did you learn today?, "Too much stress!!" and so on, you may not realize that every post you said are all similar and have been scatter all over the places. So, why not put it all in one place. Don't post it in other threads, just keep post it in your own thread, all in one place. This will help you to review of how many time you said and such. You realize that every place you posted are repetitive.
Drphil, or other poster will be glad to read it and may give you advice all in one post.

So, I'm going to create a thread for you and start posting it there. It's called

Smithtr Vents

Than start posting whatever you want to say in this thread. Don't post anywhere else, OK?

Click here and start from there:

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/88132-smithtr-vents.html#post1780989

Ok?

Today I rode the bus to the mall, and ate Chinese restaurant food for dinner. It was fun and a nice warm day.

Smithtr,

Maybe this will help, how about if I create a new thread that you can post your health, your experiences, problems, your work with webpage, your frustration and such all in one post. This will help you to reflect your history of what you said and it will allow other people to read your post and reply some advice.
You post "What you are thinking about?", "What you are doing today?", "what did you learn today?, "Too much stress!!" and so on, you may not realize that every post you said are all similar and have been scatter all over the places. So, why not put it all in one place. Don't post it in other threads, just keep post it in your own thread, all in one place. This will help you to review of how many time you said and such. You realize that every place you posted are repetitive.
Drphil, or other poster will be glad to read it and may give you advice all in one post.

So, I'm going to create a thread for you and start posting it there. It's called

Smithtr Vents

Than start posting whatever you want to say in this thread. Don't post anywhere else, OK?

Click here and start from there:

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/88132-smithtr-vents.html#post1780989

Ok?

the problem is that he has a thread or two dedicated to that...

A special thread just for him won't solve the problem as he continues to post his nonsense in other threads, therefore trashing good threads.

A special thread just for him won't solve the problem as he continues to post his nonsense in other threads, therefore trashing good threads.

I agree. No shit.

Wirelessly posted

I am going into my zumba class this early am :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back