What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I feel completely qualified to be a medical assistant. After, months gone by they barely give my HIPPA and OSHA certificates along with my CPR cards :D better late than never!

I bought Sabra roasted pine nut hummus and Leon's specialty baked pocket bread and its all good. Yummy!

Wirelessly posted

I feel completely qualified to be a medical assistant. After, months gone by they barely give my HIPPA and OSHA certificates along with my CPR cards :D better late than never!

Do CPR on me. :lol:

I dont care what you said. You should have read my comment at least 2x.
leave me alone back off I blocked you!

no excuse you play games I don't trust to you i am not happy you you hate me you discimmatione personal attack quaity you arrogance!

Last edited:
leave me alone back off I blocked you!

no excuse you play games I don't trust to you i am not happy you you hate me you discimmatione personal attack quaity you arrogance!
Whoo, i'm the first to be hatred... :lol:

I don't' hear interesting because negative rude and news! that is enough! once time period

Wirelessly posted

JClarke said:
I don't' hear interesting because negative rude and news! that is enough! once time period
go away

:laugh2:

I went to work after, did some shopping, went to Staples to laminate my CPR cards and make copies of my medical assistant diploma :)

Who is going away ? Take Bottesini's advice: relax in the Rocking Chair and have a pot of Green tea.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back