What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my son a mohawk. Tomorrow, his sister is going to dye it blue. a blue mohawk on an 11 year old..... wow.

That is why not allow my name illegal!
I am tried! Don't worry relax I am afriad
Who cares?
Some of the AD'ers knows my name anyway and I don't give a damn about it now.
You better shut the f up for once, for our sake! (that goes the same to drphil)

Who cares?

Ahhh... The ignore button comes in handy...

*Feeling blissful*

Who cares?

huh excuse me you said shut up me swearing inappropriate swearing! I don't care
I am very not interesting negative news! forget it nv no idea I am afraid about to you! you pretty sound! sigh

Odd to read the above comments- concurrently. Sorry don't -"swear" nor babble "inanely"..

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Worked all day! Came home to find my SO had cleaned house, doing laundry, everything! So he worked too :)

Odd to read the above comments- concurrently. Sorry don't -"swear" nor babble "inanely"..

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

I agree you I know don't worry happened once time

I am very hard work script php successfully :)

Dammit..another HARD day at work and again with the achy feet. I give up...ordered Sketchers Shape Ups online so I can wear them to work. Sick of my feet hurting lately.

Dammit..another HARD day at work and again with the achy feet. I give up...ordered Sketchers Shape Ups online so I can wear them to work. Sick of my feet hurting lately.

I bought Skechers work shape up shoes for work. It helped alleviate aching feet some.

Is your feet flat?

I reached the 1,000th post mark today - YAY!!!

Had two classes today, and man, they totally DRAGGED on forever. I thought I was gonna die. My butt was so numb from sitting for 6 hours in a row, plus 2 hours worth of commuting. But now I get to relax and catch up on some TV.

I went to work and confirmed an article for CNN over the phone. I also made plans to see a friend this weekend I've not seen since before this egg thing began. We plan to go celebrate.

huh excuse me you said shut up me swearing inappropriate swearing! I don't care
I am very not interesting negative news! forget it nv no idea I am afraid about to you! you pretty sound! sigh
I dont care what you said. You should have read my comment at least 2x.

This just feels like matajan all over again. Where's my facepalm at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back