What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know, don't you, that your posts to Travis are not one bit helpful? He does not sleep 15 hours a day. He does not have a pepsico truck sitting outside his group home. He does not go swimming. While I get annoyed at his posts (as many of us here do), I don't go out of my way to pick on him. Pick on somebody your own size.

I too get very tired of his posts and he just seems to feed Travis with more and more to keep it all going more and more.

Worked sooo hard today. Cant describe it but I am utterly utterly exhausted but dont want to go to bed yet.

Worked sooo hard today. Cant describe it but I am utterly utterly exhausted but dont want to go to bed yet.

Me too! I have paperwork to fill out for work tonight, and I don't wanna! I have a hunch I will be doing it at 7 am instead :lol:

Me too! I have paperwork to fill out for work tonight, and I don't wanna! I have a hunch I will be doing it at 7 am instead :lol:

I kinda wish I did paperwork instead of what I did today. Today was purely physical and mental work for 3 hours straight. My arms cant move right now. I cant elaborate but it was hard work and tmw, I will do the same.

I too get very tired of his posts and he just seems to feed Travis with more and more to keep it all going more and more.

X3 Me too. His posts are annoying and stupid. :roll:

I contact to techincal support or my friend authority!

I worked on the farm and also helped a friend install anti-virus and firewall software on his computer.

Unaware of Travis size, nor much of him except what he keys on this screen. Nor at the present time "computer analyzing" his various responses either.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Unaware of Travis size, nor much of him except what he keys on this screen. Nor at the present time "computer analyzing" his various responses either.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

You need to take your own advice and :get real as your signature says. Your posts are as useless as Travis's. This is beyond ridiculous, please do not respond to anymore of Travis's posts, for all our sanity!

You need to take your own advice and :get real as your signature says. Your posts are as useless as Travis's. This is beyond ridiculous, please do not respond to anymore of Travis's posts, for all our sanity!

I agree you!!! :I Know confidential not allow name!

I agree you!!! :I Know confidential not allow name!

The same goes for you, please do not respond to drphil's posts. This nonsense is everywhere and it's killing our forum. It's got to stop.

I really wish both of you would place each other on ignore. That would solve 80% of the problem.

The same goes for you, please do not respond to drphil's posts. This nonsense is everywhere and it's killing our forum. It's got to stop.

I really wish both of you would place each other on ignore. That would solve 80% of the problem.

That is why not allow my name illegal!
I am tried! Don't worry relax I am afriad

That still leaves 20% :hmm:

I am stress increase my mind not good! dizzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back