What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
simple. dial a # and fax'em? lol
Dude.... Dixie doesn't have a fax machine. Maybe I should have rephrased my question, did Dixie manage to find a way to get it faxed....?

Dude.... Dixie doesn't have a fax machine. Maybe I should have rephrased my question, did Dixie manage to find a way to get it faxed....?

Kinko's. library. plenty of places where you can pay to fax it.

Got another 3 months on my Thailand visa. Means I can stay and assist my hubby without hassles for another 90 days.

Got another 3 months on my Thailand visa. Means I can stay and assist my hubby without hassles for another 90 days.

That's good to hear. Just wondering why you don't have a Thai citizenship as seeing you married an Thai citizen?

That's good to hear. Just wondering why you don't have a Thai citizenship as seeing you married an Thai citizen?

I was born in Thailand too, but to obtain Thai citizenship I would have to relinquish my Australian citizenship as I understand it. Tough call.

Travis: do you advise your counsellor to read your comments here? Not to increase your stress levels!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07
I am lots of pretty sound tired reallyl tired hard work! i am patient!

Steinhauer, what's a firewood fence?

hold on, let me go take a picture of what I am doing right now .... be back in a few minutes.

ok - I am back:

GEDC0474.jpg

This is a work in progress. My neighbors have problems keeping trash in their yard from getting into my yard. I am building this firewood fence as a barricade. It's a last ditch effort before I just call the police. The trash floats down the slope behind this "fence" from the end of their driveway.

I have plenty of red oak firewood I am splitting to build this wall. It looks pretty cool (or at least, I think it does ;) )

hold on, let me go take a picture of what I am doing right now .... be back in a few minutes.ok - I am back:
This is a work in progress. My neighbors have problems keeping trash in their yard from getting into my yard. I am building this firewood fence as a barricade. It's a last ditch effort before I just call the police. The trash floats down the slope behind this "fence" from the end of their driveway.
I have plenty of red oak firewood I am splitting to build this wall. It looks pretty cool (or at least, I think it does ;) )

Neat. You won't need to use the firewood? How about animals knocking it over? Or your neighbors?

--
I went to the supermarket and got chocolate chips and karo syrup to make modeling chocolate, and a small saw for the wood to support the cake. :) Going back out later with my daughter to get food. Chicken, Beef, vegetables.

Neat. You won't need to use the firewood? How about animals knocking it over? Or your neighbors?

--
I went to the supermarket and got chocolate chips and karo syrup to make modeling chocolate, and a small saw for the wood to support the cake. :) Going back out later with my daughter to get food. Chicken, Beef, vegetables.

I sell firewood by the cord and 1/2 cord - making neat stacks makes a huge difference than a heap of scattered wood all over the yard ;)

It can't be knocked over, there is way too much weight holding all of it into place.

So far today, I have done pretty much "diddly-squit". Did the usual getting hubby off and cat chores, a bank deposit for MIL, Jewish Bakery for bagels, they were on sale, 6 for $2.50 and we got 3 bags for $7.50. Then other than lunch, we have been watching Stargate SG1 season 3. Watched 5 or 6 episodes today and hope to get some more in tonight.

Travis: Fat Tuesday is the day before Ash Wednesday. In some parts of the world the last day before Lent.

Good morning Travis: finally awaken from your 15 hours sleep. Next the 2 hour swim before the Saskatoon indoor pool closes. Rest up for a couple of hours. Good news- another 4 laps for you at 11.30am while you were in slumberland!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

You do know, don't you, that your posts to Travis are not one bit helpful? He does not sleep 15 hours a day. He does not have a pepsico truck sitting outside his group home. He does not go swimming. While I get annoyed at his posts (as many of us here do), I don't go out of my way to pick on him. Pick on somebody your own size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back