What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
Reaction score
You do know, don't you, that your posts to Travis are not one bit helpful? He does not sleep 15 hours a day. He does not have a pepsico truck sitting outside his group home. He does not go swimming. While I get annoyed at his posts (as many of us here do), I don't go out of my way to pick on him. Pick on somebody your own size.

I too get very tired of his posts and he just seems to feed Travis with more and more to keep it all going more and more.

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
Worked sooo hard today. Cant describe it but I am utterly utterly exhausted but dont want to go to bed yet.

AlleyCat

Reaction score
Worked sooo hard today. Cant describe it but I am utterly utterly exhausted but dont want to go to bed yet.

Me too! I have paperwork to fill out for work tonight, and I don't wanna! I have a hunch I will be doing it at 7 am instead :lol:

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
Me too! I have paperwork to fill out for work tonight, and I don't wanna! I have a hunch I will be doing it at 7 am instead :lol:

I kinda wish I did paperwork instead of what I did today. Today was purely physical and mental work for 3 hours straight. My arms cant move right now. I cant elaborate but it was hard work and tmw, I will do the same.

Oddball

Stay weird
Premium Member
Reaction score
I too get very tired of his posts and he just seems to feed Travis with more and more to keep it all going more and more.

X3 Me too. His posts are annoying and stupid. :roll:

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I contact to techincal support or my friend authority!

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
I worked on the farm and also helped a friend install anti-virus and firewall software on his computer.

drphil

Reaction score
Unaware of Travis size, nor much of him except what he keys on this screen. Nor at the present time "computer analyzing" his various responses either.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unaware of Travis size, nor much of him except what he keys on this screen. Nor at the present time "computer analyzing" his various responses either.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

You need to take your own advice and :get real as your signature says. Your posts are as useless as Travis's. This is beyond ridiculous, please do not respond to anymore of Travis's posts, for all our sanity!

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
You need to take your own advice and :get real as your signature says. Your posts are as useless as Travis's. This is beyond ridiculous, please do not respond to anymore of Travis's posts, for all our sanity!

I agree you!!! :I Know confidential not allow name!

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree you!!! :I Know confidential not allow name!

The same goes for you, please do not respond to drphil's posts. This nonsense is everywhere and it's killing our forum. It's got to stop.

I really wish both of you would place each other on ignore. That would solve 80% of the problem.

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
The same goes for you, please do not respond to drphil's posts. This nonsense is everywhere and it's killing our forum. It's got to stop.

I really wish both of you would place each other on ignore. That would solve 80% of the problem.

That is why not allow my name illegal!
I am tried! Don't worry relax I am afriad

Steinhauer

Reaction score

That still leaves 20% :hmm:

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am stress increase my mind not good! dizzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.