What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
simple. dial a # and fax'em? lol
Dude.... Dixie doesn't have a fax machine. Maybe I should have rephrased my question, did Dixie manage to find a way to get it faxed....?

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude.... Dixie doesn't have a fax machine. Maybe I should have rephrased my question, did Dixie manage to find a way to get it faxed....?

Kinko's. library. plenty of places where you can pay to fax it.

BecLak

Reaction score
Got another 3 months on my Thailand visa. Means I can stay and assist my hubby without hassles for another 90 days.

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
Got another 3 months on my Thailand visa. Means I can stay and assist my hubby without hassles for another 90 days.

That's good to hear. Just wondering why you don't have a Thai citizenship as seeing you married an Thai citizen?

BecLak

Reaction score
That's good to hear. Just wondering why you don't have a Thai citizenship as seeing you married an Thai citizen?

I was born in Thailand too, but to obtain Thai citizenship I would have to relinquish my Australian citizenship as I understand it. Tough call.

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
Travis: do you advise your counsellor to read your comments here? Not to increase your stress levels!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07
I am lots of pretty sound tired reallyl tired hard work! i am patient!

Steinhauer

Reaction score
Steinhauer, what's a firewood fence?

hold on, let me go take a picture of what I am doing right now .... be back in a few minutes.

ok - I am back:

GEDC0474.jpg

This is a work in progress. My neighbors have problems keeping trash in their yard from getting into my yard. I am building this firewood fence as a barricade. It's a last ditch effort before I just call the police. The trash floats down the slope behind this "fence" from the end of their driveway.

I have plenty of red oak firewood I am splitting to build this wall. It looks pretty cool (or at least, I think it does ;) )

S0rceress0

Reaction score
hold on, let me go take a picture of what I am doing right now .... be back in a few minutes.ok - I am back:
This is a work in progress. My neighbors have problems keeping trash in their yard from getting into my yard. I am building this firewood fence as a barricade. It's a last ditch effort before I just call the police. The trash floats down the slope behind this "fence" from the end of their driveway.
I have plenty of red oak firewood I am splitting to build this wall. It looks pretty cool (or at least, I think it does ;) )

Neat. You won't need to use the firewood? How about animals knocking it over? Or your neighbors?

--
I went to the supermarket and got chocolate chips and karo syrup to make modeling chocolate, and a small saw for the wood to support the cake. :) Going back out later with my daughter to get food. Chicken, Beef, vegetables.

Steinhauer

Reaction score
Neat. You won't need to use the firewood? How about animals knocking it over? Or your neighbors?

--
I went to the supermarket and got chocolate chips and karo syrup to make modeling chocolate, and a small saw for the wood to support the cake. :) Going back out later with my daughter to get food. Chicken, Beef, vegetables.

I sell firewood by the cord and 1/2 cord - making neat stacks makes a huge difference than a heap of scattered wood all over the yard ;)

It can't be knocked over, there is way too much weight holding all of it into place.

KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
Reaction score
So far today, I have done pretty much "diddly-squit". Did the usual getting hubby off and cat chores, a bank deposit for MIL, Jewish Bakery for bagels, they were on sale, 6 for $2.50 and we got 3 bags for $7.50. Then other than lunch, we have been watching Stargate SG1 season 3. Watched 5 or 6 episodes today and hope to get some more in tonight.

drphil

Reaction score
Travis: Fat Tuesday is the day before Ash Wednesday. In some parts of the world the last day before Lent.

Good morning Travis: finally awaken from your 15 hours sleep. Next the 2 hour swim before the Saskatoon indoor pool closes. Rest up for a couple of hours. Good news- another 4 laps for you at 11.30am while you were in slumberland!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

AlleyCat

Reaction score
You do know, don't you, that your posts to Travis are not one bit helpful? He does not sleep 15 hours a day. He does not have a pepsico truck sitting outside his group home. He does not go swimming. While I get annoyed at his posts (as many of us here do), I don't go out of my way to pick on him. Pick on somebody your own size.

Status
Not open for further replies.