What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for the gmail app, I add my gmail to my iPhone default email app.

Yup, same here - useful calendar for my iPhone :D and I also use the web stats for these multiple websites I design for clients.

Like, what, PFH?

Yep, the web stats are great for clients!

I get what PFH is saying. But when I put "Dylan Hockey Game" I think no outsiders secretly lurking into my calendar will care :D

Oh ! I just googled it. I see what it is now. I've never seen anyone use one before and I never have.

Yep, the web stats are great for clients!

I get what PFH is saying. But when I put "Dylan Hockey Game" I think no outsiders secretly lurking into my calendar will care :D

Ah, all emails pics and stuff you put into google gets saved in google's databank and never leaves. ijs

Ummmm ..... I am trying so hard to think what a Google hamster is ... :lol: Is it a hamster you named Google ? :)

:lol: No. I would but don't want to clean a cage. It is just a little app at iGoogle.

It runs around on a wheel and I can click on a bottle and it comes out and eats and cleans its whiskers.

There are lots of fun things to do with a Google account.

Ah, all emails pics and stuff you put into google gets saved in google's databank and never leaves. ijs

Yes, that's very true. And I'm very selective even about that. Believe me, over all these years, I have really learned to never put any kind of stuff up where I don't want it. That's why I keep saying I never have problems with email, spam, facebook, etc., because I don't let it happen.

Today, due to "I dont need no directions, darlin!" We had an adventure in the Texas back country.
The road continued to narrow, spent shotgun shells littered the byways, and the occasional surprised fishing camp person was a welcome break. That pickup rides like a buckboard!
"I dont need no directions" turned into "whaddaya mean GPS cant find us?" and the ever popular "does the phone have any bars yet?"
The company was nice, the roads were pretty, and it was a fun way to spend an afternoon.

My oldest daughter is falling behind with reading and writing so I made each of my girls an at home, homework folder to work on after school and on the weekends with worksheets for everything from spelling lists to short stories with work sheets, sight word flash cards plus math and science that I found on a home schooling website. Yet I'm still not sure how to teach her how to read... hope this helps

I am investiage to my ex gf I will find out suspect it I do it!

plus google stores open source programming code examples.
Hells yeah!

I am investiage to my ex gf I will find out suspect it I do it!

Leave her alone. You'll cause even more problems.

Not sure what I'm doing today. So far, I just got out of my bed. Here I am.

Leave her alone. You'll cause even more problems.

Not sure what I'm doing today. So far, I just got out of my bed. Here I am.

awww sweetheart I agree you where you live? huh you :P

I am staying home and took storage spring/summer girl's clothes out of the attic then soon to be put all winter clothes away! Now I am doing the homework college math online! :)

I send to my counsellor appointment pretty sound lots of stress crap! I am be again more pretty sound!

Travis: do you advise your counsellor to read your comments here? Not to increase your stress levels!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

I went to work and got a confirmation from CNN about the fax. Yay.

GEDC0465.jpg

Gonna build me a log cabin ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back