What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I do today? Well considering the fact I just woke up 20 min ago, I went to use bathroom (no. 1) then ate breakfast while reading the news.

Pretty productive so far huh? :D

What did I do today? Well considering the fact I just woke up 20 min ago, I went to use bathroom (no. 1) then ate breakfast while reading the news.

Pretty productive so far huh? :D

Don't wear yourself out. :giggle:

waiting for my bestie to drop her "stepson" here.. will be babysitting him all day. such a sweet kid, he keeps telling me to teach him ASL

i thinks o mentally my skills pretty complication!!

not much, other than working. I have such an exciting life, huh?

Celebrating 25 years of marital bliss today! Yay, us. Hubby gave me a beautiful silver necklace, and I will be giving him (when I finish it) a warm, cozy silver-blue afghan. We're going out for dinner to a fancy restaurant tonight.

Amazing, 25 years have flown by in a heart-beat. We've been through a lot together, but it all seems to have gone by so fast.

dying on my second microeconomics homework...racing against time to finish it before the deadline tomorrow. :P But looks like I can make it...

4 hours and counting so far on this homework. 4 problems down and 2 more to go!

dying on my second microeconomics homework...racing against time to finish it before the deadline tomorrow. :P But looks like I can make it...

4 hours and counting so far on this homework. 4 problems down and 2 more to go!

Not too bad.

Had job interview with a new government agency. Hopefully will get an offer.

:fingersx:

trying to find a good, cheap cellphone online.. not sure what to get. then going to bed early since i have to go to Boston tomorrow morning.

Happy 25th Beachgirl :) - we just had ours in May. Whoa how do we put up with these men for so long?? haha

Nicky, I read your post #5984 and it made me feel like my day was lazy (even though it wasn't)! But then I read Secretblend's post #5895 and suddenly I felt much better! lol (ignoring the fact that his post was made a 6am haha).

Pfh, do you post your videos publicly - like youtube - or are these just for your classes?

Had job interview with a new government agency. Hopefully will get an offer.

:fingersx:

The VA hospital is one of the places I applied and turned in my Resume to. I really hope to get this one.

I also applied at several hospitals and pharmacies today. Hope I get at least something to get my foot in the door.

Government jobs are the best!

Happy 25th Beachgirl :) - we just had ours in May. Whoa how do we put up with these men for so long?? haha

Nicky, I read your post #5984 and it made me feel like my day was lazy (even though it wasn't)! But then I read Secretblend's post #5895 and suddenly I felt much better! lol (ignoring the fact that his post was made a 6am haha).

Pfh, do you post your videos publicly - like youtube - or are these just for your classes?

Its on a website I also made. :) Still havent done the 2nd one. had work to do today.

The VA hospital is one of the places I applied and turned in my Resume to. I really hope to get this one.

I also applied at several hospitals and pharmacies today. Hope I get at least something to get my foot in the door.

Government jobs are the best!

Now, crossing my toes for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back