What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work here too. Inventory.. ugh...

trying to print out but apparently my program on computer got out of control. I obviously pushed the wrong button. :giggle:

Dang, it feels good to almost catch up with all the loose ends at work before the end of the year! Tomorrow night I will be the "beard" for a lesbian at a New Year's Eve party, lol.

Wirelessly posted

I woke up, made some coffee, got dressed to go to my morning Zumba class. Now, I am cleaned up and having a bowl of granola cereal with 2 slices of wheat toast :)

So far I have done nothing useful, I am being lazy today.

I did Zumba this morning, went to the grocery store to buy some food I needed, washed up , ate lunch and working on a zumba dance piece :D

I got up printed off some photos for dad, defragged both computers, took a shower, went for a beer run and I am going to a small NYE get-together with some friends here in about 30 minutes. Right now I'm just killing time playing Farmville.

I went to the tire store and had my tires rotated and rebalanced. I need new shocks and one of my wheels is bent. :(

Got up at 7:30 this am. Did my morning ablutions. Fixed oatmeal for breakfast for family, but not me. I had my broth and jello. Did the dishes. Vegged out with netbook surfing web at AD, and 2 of my artists sites. Had more broth, jello and crackers for lunch. Took a walk around 2. Read a book until 5:45pm/ Cooked dinner, which was chicken, pasta and peas. I had a little, but a big bowl of jello. Now I m back on AD on my desktop.

I tried to put up a shelf today.

I made a boo boo.

I'm now plastering/painting to cover up my big boo boo.

what made the cat to claw your fat lip?

Just an accident. We were playing in the living room with all 5 cats and cat toys, and I was holding one of the cats. She leaped out of my arms to chase a ball and her back claw got my lip. But I know she didn't mean to do it on purpose. She's a good cat.

Wirelessly posted

I woke up this morning watched my Patriots beat the Dolphins! Cooked a nice breakfast potato and eggs mmm breakfast w Brady :) its raining here and a bit cold. Staying indoors and be lazy.

Got up, did some cleaning, went to the Ravens football game with my hubby, came home, did a little food shopping, ironed my clothes for work tmw, and now relaxing.

Had a great time at the football game! :)

Woke up this morning went to church, ate lunch, relaxed some, now I am working out my schedule for my next semester of school

Woke up very late after a big family gathering last night. Bought dog food and a Sunday paper.

Ate lunch at Burger King with my husband. Cooked a Red Baron pizza tonight for myself and one of my daughters.

Ate it with oranges and a candy bar, Fifth Avenue she brought me.

Am watching Stephen King's The Stand on SYFY. Thats about it.

Took it easy today. Popped something in the oven for dinner. Every ounce of my body hurts right now, probably a side effect from the massive radiation treatment I underwent a few months ago. I have days like these...not fun!

Fixed breakfast for 6. Put the crock-pot on for this evening. Cleaned the kitchen. Went grocery shopping. Fixed lunch for 5. Took down the Christmas Village and other indoor decorations and packed them up. 4 stuffed critters have to have a new box since they couldn't be packed in the original. Worked on some lesson plans. Served dinner for 6. Drove family of 6 to Carvel Ice Cream for MIL's treat of ice cream for the family. Need to finish lesson plans, but spending time here instead.

Found out last night that my Dad was in the ICU. He had a bleeder in his GI tract and was given transfusions, plasma, etc. He lost a LOT of blood. He made it through the night and is getting 75 cc/hour via IV, according to my sister. He is alert and was sitting up in a chair when she left. For a guy aged 90, he is a tough bird. I plan on seeing him tomorrow.

Found out last night that my Dad was in the ICU. He had a bleeder in his GI tract and was given transfusions, plasma, etc. He lost a LOT of blood. He made it through the night and is getting 75 cc/hour via IV, according to my sister. He is alert and was sitting up in a chair when she left. For a guy aged 90, he is a tough bird. I plan on seeing him tomorrow.

Hope all goes well. :hug:

I got up, was going to go to church but I noticed my DD had spots all over her. I texted my mom the pics and she said it didn't look like pox. So I took her to a friend of mine's house who is an LPN and had her look at it and she said it looks like infantiago. So tomorrow is my DD's first back to school from Christmas break but she will be spending it at the doctor's office instead. Then I went to my friend's mom's house and got a haircut, its a bit shorter than usual but I'm not worried about it as it will grow back. Then we ended up talking for forever. I got back about an hour ago, I checked my facebook and farmville and now I'm checking up on AD.com then I'll be going to bed here shortly. It's been a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back