What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am planning to see if we have time to go to lunch there tomorrow. All this has made me hungry for their soup and bread.

I love Panera Bread. It is not far from my home. It'd take me 2 mins to get there. I go there all the time.

I went to the beach after finished cleaning around the house yesterday. The weather was not bad. I went in the water and it was soooo freaky so cold but felt good. :lol:
I will go to the beach today. Dane St. Beach is the red headed step sister to Lynch Park. I can go either way. I like both because it's free parking and everything except I have to wear water shoes when I get in the water because it can get quite rocky. It's a pain. :lol:
I took some pictures of the beaches and I will post them in here later.

Yesterday took daughter to our university's Open House.

I must remember to go to Panera today. Even it takes me 20 minutes to get there. I bet my SO has never been there, so this would be fun :)

What do you use to make it?

panini grill. something like this - [ame=http://www.amazon.com/DeLonghi-CGH800-Contact-Grill-Panini/dp/B0000AZK80]Amazon.com: De'Longhi CGH800 Contact Grill and Panini Press: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

if you find a very good panini bread in your area... you will not believe the rich flavor as you chomp on it...... and also the amount of money you saved by making your own.

We buy panini bread, french bread, etc. from this EXCELLENT local bread store. Amazing that a simple bread can makes a world of difference. and then you put in whatever you like. and then press it. Very important to have a panini grill that opens up as you close it on sandwich.

I love Panera Bread! Chicken Wild Rice soup and Black Bean soup are great!

that was very good one when it first came out. Later.... I stopped going. too salty.

that was very good one when it first came out. Later.... I stopped going. too salty.

I am going there for lunch. Now I will probably keep thinking of the sodium content all the time I eat... :hmm:

panini grill. something like this - Amazon.com: De'Longhi CGH800 Contact Grill and Panini Press: Kitchen & Dining

if you find a very good panini bread in your area... you will not believe the rich flavor as you chomp on it...... and also the amount of money you saved by making your own.

We buy panini bread, french bread, etc. from this EXCELLENT local bread store. Amazing that a simple bread can makes a world of difference. and then you put in whatever you like. and then press it. Very important to have a panini grill that opens up as you close it on sandwich.

I wanted to tell you a little bit about the grill. I had a similar grill as yours. I stopped using it because it contains Telfon which is toxic to all birds (well-known birds' death easily) and our lungs. There are a few left Telfon grills and pans out on the market. I admit that I really like to use that grill for my sandwiches. But, I am still using my real iron pan that I can live with it. No problem. My good friend ignored about this, and his two favorite birds were dead in the living room when he was cooking on the grill in the kitchen. He was very sorry about it. I am not so sure and not convince myself about the aluminum film on the pan that lead to Alzheimer's disease for many older people and even a few adult people. Note: Many restaurant chiefs still use their aluminum pots and pans for many years. A best metal in the world is a Titanium pan (or perhaps grill) that cost $300 to $400. We cannot afford that one.

I am going there for lunch. Now I will probably keep thinking of the sodium content all the time I eat... :hmm:

Try googling panerabread/nutrition information. They should list sodium content of everything they make....as well as all other nutritional information......

Try googling panerabread/nutrition information. They should list sodium content of everything they make....as well as all other nutritional information......

Now I won't have to think about it. I know.

Over half a day worth of sodium in the chicken and wild rice...

I'd better just have milk and juice for the rest of the day!

So far today - I have been to deaf church and come home to fix lunch. Later, I have to go to Walmart as I forgot a couple of things yesterday, then later, I am picking up KFC for dinner. We will also finally have my birthday desert. Angel food cake and ice cream with cooked apples over the top. Family has Blue Bunny Banana Split ice cream, I have Almond Dream's Praline Crunch to try.

I went for a short walk early this morning and got started on strength training before the heat got bad.

I swept the kitchen and living room floors and I will be vaccuming both living room and kitchen and washing the kitchen floor later this afternoon.

I finished my menu for this week and I got started on the next week's menu. I should finsh it later this week.

today I search figure out best wish be hope be advise!

So far, I have been having an "Anthony Stewart Head" day, which means I have been watching Buffy and Merlin episodes all day.

Mine tasted salty at that time but yours may not. You can try to request for less salt

I wanted to tell you a little bit about the grill. I had a similar grill as yours. I stopped using it because it contains Telfon which is toxic to all birds (well-known birds' death easily) and our lungs. There are a few left Telfon grills and pans out on the market. I admit that I really like to use that grill for my sandwiches. But, I am still using my real iron pan that I can live with it. No problem. My good friend ignored about this, and his two favorite birds were dead in the living room when he was cooking on the grill in the kitchen. He was very sorry about it. I am not so sure and not convince myself about the aluminum film on the pan that lead to Alzheimer's disease for many older people and even a few adult people. Note: Many restaurant chiefs still use their aluminum pots and pans for many years. A best metal in the world is a Titanium pan (or perhaps grill) that cost $300 to $400. We cannot afford that one.

oic....

*continuing eating my panini sandwich*

oic.....

Now I won't have to think about it. I know.

Over half a day worth of sodium in the chicken and wild rice...

I'd better just have milk and juice for the rest of the day!

:eek3:

wow... that much??? good thing I stopped going! I disliked salty food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back