What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I did zumba this morning, thinking of flat ironing my hair, doing laundry at the moment, thinking of dinner lol

Finished work at 3...cleaned the house for my guests...no 2nd bathroom yet. Shit! Then, daughter and I got our hair did and now we are eating from Panera Bread.

I love Panera Bread, especially in winter. Their soups are delicious. Hope you are having something sufficiently cooler than soup!

I love Panera Bread, especially in winter. Their soups are delicious. Hope you are having something sufficiently cooler than soup!

I also like Atlantic Restaurant that sells breads. But, I probably like the Panera Bread better.

I love Panera Bread! Chicken Wild Rice soup and Black Bean soup are great!

I haven't been to a Panera Bread in at least 8 years. I loved it so much, but it closed where we were, then we moved and there wasn't one within 60 miles, now, I haven't taken the time to look where we are.

I haven't been to a Panera Bread in at least 8 years. I loved it so much, but it closed where we were, then we moved and there wasn't one within 60 miles, now, I haven't taken the time to look where we are.

Panera Bread -
Panera Bread › Home - 3186 Northlake Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens - (561) 845-7747
Panera Bread -
e
Panera Bread › Home - Ste 211A, 771 Village Boulevard, West Palm Beach - (561) 689-9200
Panera Bread -

Panera Bread › Home - 4540 Pga Blvd # 100, Palm Beach Gdns - (561) 775-3705

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Went to see Deathly Hallows w/ captions. Now, I'm at a kiddy arcade w/o HAs. This place is crazeeee on Sat. evening.

Thanks Botti - Village Blvd is the closest and I am on that road at least once a week. :ty:

Cool! I hope you go! :) I love Panera myself, but the closest one that I know of (I should google to see if there's one closer) is a good 20 minute drive and in an area that I have no reason to drive through. Tell me what you find on their menu that's worthy of recommending so it will compel me to go :)

Well, I was texting my friend from 10pm last night till 3AM this morning. I woke up at 8 to get myself ready for my very last band uniform fitting and individual formal pictures in my formal band uniform :aw: It took me about a good hour to get that out of the way. I had to get my uniform fitted; luckily i don't have to change anything, I get to wear my old uniform from last year :D Then after getting everything done, I drove home and my mom told me that she was going to drop off my sister and her friend at our outdoor mall called the Greene. I said i wanted to come so I quickly changed my shorts and went with them. Went to panera for lunch, came back home but bought 3 bags of Ice for our workers who was working on our roof after requesting my sister to see if they can use our waterbottles; my mom was angry yesterday after they never came back from our lunch break to actually finish the job and not cleaning up their trash as they would normally do, they were never back from lunch AGAIN after they asked us for water bottles. I started to do my laundry because i know i would need clean clothes for band camp, took a nap for an hour since i had a short amount of sleep, woke up about 5:30ish, went to Bob evans with my mom and my sister, made a quick trip to greaters since my sister wanted ice cream, came back home and did more laundry and here i am now :)

Whoa, that was one active day!!

Sounds like Panera Bread is getting all the AD business. ;-)

Whoa, that was one active day!!

Sounds like Panera Bread is getting all the AD business. ;-)

I am planning to see if we have time to go to lunch there tomorrow. All this has made me hungry for their soup and bread.

Cool! I hope you go! :) I love Panera myself, but the closest one that I know of (I should google to see if there's one closer) is a good 20 minute drive and in an area that I have no reason to drive through. Tell me what you find on their menu that's worthy of recommending so it will compel me to go :)

Lucky you! When I lived south of where I am now, there were Panera on every street corner, nearly. Now that I moved here, I have to drive an hour and a half back to where I used to live to find one!

What did I do today? Battled on the front lines against audism and denigration of the Deaf perspective, lol! And I never had to leave AD to do it.:laugh2:

Oh boy. What a crazy world! I watched their vblog about the audism issue and the conference. My eyes are blurry from watching too much on their vblogs on the other website forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back