What did you do today? Part II

Oh yeah, it's a funny movie with a very funny actress. That girl does a lot of odd things like kissing a tree or a pole, sniffing her armpit odor when she's nervous, and the way she carry herself around people. Weirdo! Love the movie.

it is true, it lots of actor! lots of funny actor :P I love it movies :D

I am plan do soon almost to job soon ready yay final on soon!

I did WAY too much....now I just want to sleep :zzz:...but that isn't happening any time soon. Why is it not the kids bedtime yet? :zzz::zzz:

Not too much. Finished a book. Took a few pictures of the new house. They are painting the living room and kitchen. Actually, they got those rooms done with the Whispering Wheat color. Made lunch and dinner. Not much more. Oh, had a melt-down while trying something new while knitting and ripped it all out.

Was out most of the day....and got a very, very short haircut....I don't even recognize myself...:giggle:...but after 2 shavings for surgery (left ear), my hair was shorter on one side....did some shopping and then went to 2 friends house to play Scrabble & cards and eat dinner...was a very nice day.

Was out most of the day....and got a very, very short haircut....I don't even recognize myself...:giggle:...but after 2 shavings for surgery (left ear), my hair was shorter on one side....did some shopping and then went to 2 friends house to play Scrabble & cards and eat dinner...was a very nice day.

I know what you mean...after I trimmed my beard last week, one of my relatives told me I look different and didnt know why until I told her I trimmed it. :giggle: She thought I shaved my head..she was way off. :lol:

Cochlear Implant exercise on Thursday-social dance Joy of Dance. Busy today-went swimming-hope to keep old age away for another 25 years.

went to a training class called "what about communication?"

once or twice I had to sort of chime in that the teacher was being overtly cautious about my hearing impairment. Too much legal red-tape in the workplace, not enough trust :/

Wirelessly posted

I went to work and taught Zumba and of course, talk with mio amor :)

I got reward surprised I got reward oh I got it unbelieve it
you free GetGlue
I got free you free movies :P

movies fan real :)

Spoke with contractor, took a picture, made hubby's lunches for rest of week, went to 2 libraries and also deliver a lunch for hubby. Not much more, but there's still time in the day.

Ran around so much today, I completely forgot about a 4:30 appt. ....seems there aren't enough hours in the day anymore...or I'm slowing down....:giggle:

Wirelessly posted

I went to work, wished my baby bro happy birthday , he's 40 now hahaha and went to my Spanish class.

I made 89 B+ on business math exam and 94 A on business foundation exam today. :)

Ran around so much today, I completely forgot about a 4:30 appt. ....seems there aren't enough hours in the day anymore...or I'm slowing down....:giggle:

Oh wow, too bad.

I think you will reschedule the appt but warning about some doctor office will charge fee for missing the appt.

Considering whether one can be a "workalcholic" if (un) retired?:shock:
Off to real work shortly!

Back