What did you do today? Part II

I wait for longest soon work hope be few soon be patient !

I scored some great Depeche Mode songs on youtube :D

Well, 24 hrs ago, I went to Walmart and got couple of thangs. I didnt see anybody. :lol:

I just trimmed my beard wit' trimmer..feels like 20lbs lighter. :rockon: I couldnt wait anotha day. It's been a month since....How me know? I marked the day on my calendar when I trimmed it.

I helped paint the kitchen. We are almost done!!!! I am already feeling sore, but it was worth it. Now I get to go shopping for the new decorations. Hopefully can go tomorrow or Wednesday.

Wirelessly posted

craigm26 said:
I scored some great Depeche Mode songs on youtube :D

nothing like some:

world in my eyes
waiting for the night
enjoy the silence

Yes, love music for the masses, and other early DM work like Some Great Reward and the BEST is 101 the most memorable show Rose bowl in 1988 Awesome time! My friends and me almost got our chance to meet the band but line was too long and they already headed back to their bus. Good times!

rrrg, busted by best friend. Couldn't even argue, he got me good. LOL. Must look for my revenge now...

Took fans outside and after taking them apart, I hosed off the parts that would be safe, scrubbed them up and dried them. Put them back together and we finally get air moving. Crappy house collects and breeds so much dust. I just did this a month ago and this time there was more crud than usual. Also, did my grocery shopping, spoke with one of the guys working on the house. that was fun, he speaks every little English and I know very little Spanish. We did very well. After that, had to shower due to the heat, then went to weight loss group (I lost weight!!).

I took the day off from work and went to the dentist. Then back home and did nothing but sleep and watch TV. Man was that boring. I think I'll go into work next time.

I watched on movies superstar xd!

Oh yeah, it's a funny movie with a very funny actress. That girl does a lot of odd things like kissing a tree or a pole, sniffing her armpit odor when she's nervous, and the way she carry herself around people. Weirdo! Love the movie.

Spent all morning trying to reach a person on here after getting suicidal texts. I Hate worrying like this. I hope he is alright.

Spent all morning trying to reach a person on here after getting suicidal texts. I Hate worrying like this. I hope he is alright.

call cops.

edit - I just saw your new thread. yike.

Well, I watched 2nd game of MNF (monday night football) and new episode of Intervention....then went to bed unhappy. My team lost and so did my fanasty team! Just one of them nights, I guess.

Earlier today, I did a DIY project - worked like a charm. Couldn't be happier with the result. Thanks to Pinterest, haha. :D

Took Joey to the veterinarian, and found out that what I thought was a return of his cancer, is actually an umbilical hernia that he probably had since birth. :) Happy day here!

Back