What did you do today? Part II

Went to church.
Went to friend's house and watched a movie
Went to sign language club and played sign language bingo
came home and worked on lesson plans for my youngest two for the week, and menu plans for the week.

watched nba all-star game...good game..Orlando honored Magic Johnson b.c his last all-star game was in Orlando..the year he retired b.c of hiv virus. 20 yrs ago!! 1992 USA Olympic team was honored tonite as well. :rockon: (won gold medal)

Went to the Sleep doc, who looked at my APAP's electronic records and decided that it's keeping my apnea under control well enough that I won't need to come back in for another appointment for another year or so. (Good news for me!) Then went and did a little shopping at Fleet farm, Walmart and went to TGIF. Overall had a good day despite still being sore all over from Larping on Saturday.

Let's see, Sunday was a washout as I was not feeling well. Monday, woke with a headache and beginnings of migraine. Took MIL for her bloodwork, then to lunch, then home. After getting home, I had a massive migraine going and went to bed at 5pm. Did not sleep well and pain was finally gone at 7 this morning. Today, I had to take hubby to a thorasic surgeon for readings of his full chest CT scan and heart. He has a small leakage from an aortic valve and slightly elevated blood pressure. He is now on medication. Doc is not worried. Tomorrow he goes for an ultrasound of the heart to see if he needs a stress test. Seems this leakage is common in tall people.

Getting rid of the cob webs...:giggle:...(cleaning/dusting picture frames) and redecorating the living room. What a mess I've got here! Found an old, old pix of Planter's Peanuts, 1906. It was put away when we moved, but got it cleaned up and on the wall.

With FCAT's this week, the boys aren't much help as they are super tired from testing.

picked up the new lenses for my glasses at the eye doc's office today. Wooooo! Grabbed lunch at Hardees and now working.

picked up the new lenses for my glasses at the eye doc's office today. Wooooo! Grabbed lunch at Hardees and now working.

Congrats!....am still waiting on mine. Got new glasses last week, but still could not see out of them, so took them back, re-tested my eyes, and will get stronger ones (for a distance). At no charge.....I can't wear contacts due to severe dry eyes....and could not deal with bi-focals...Sensitive eyes....

Have to make an appointment for new eye test and glasses. The ones I am wearing are so old and bad that I have trouble constantly.

Stuffed two envelopes w/scholarship applications for my daughter after making copies of everything. That's 3 down and 1 to go. I think the last one is for National Honor Society and she has to submit it through her NHS advisor...not sure as she only told me she got one from the advisor.

I'll stop at the post office tomorrow on the way to work to get them weighed, "stamped" and postmarked. One has to be postmarked by 3/1. Not cutting it close are we?

Stuffed two envelopes w/scholarship applications for my daughter after making copies of everything. That's 3 down and 1 to go. I think the last one is for National Honor Society and she has to submit it through her NHS advisor...not sure as she only told me she got one from the advisor.

I'll stop at the post office tomorrow on the way to work to get them weighed, "stamped" and postmarked. One has to be postmarked by 3/1. Not cutting it close are we?

My guess is that this is what I'll be doing in 2 years with my 15 yr. old. He's maintained the all-A Honor Roll going on 4 years now.

Cost me $4 to send the two envelopes stuffed with the applications, essays, letters or recommendation, transcripts, etc, etc. Fingers crossed she gets at least one of 3-4 scholarships she's applied for.

had sub sandwiches from Subway for lunch with my momma and we chatted about this and that and stuff. :)

I finally got my new glasses after a month. I have been wearing them for a week. Unfortunately they make me dizzy and a little nausrous. Might be too strong, I guess I need to go back and have them checked.

Today, took hubby to the new cardiologist. He has a stress test coming up, then an echo-cardiogram, then a follow-up appointment. Luckily, hubby is fine. He does have an enlarged aorta and a slightly leaky valve, but with a careful diet he will be fine. Doc is compiling "base info" on hubby to start monitoring from here on out. The records from Missouri were incomplete.

Ahh! *So nice to put my feet up.
After doing some housework this morning, I took a bunch of electronics to a recycle event at the Riverfront then walked the Riverfront - 1.75 miles each way. *It was a leisurely walk, enjoying looking at the birdhouses, stopping in at the train station & Riverfront Market then back to the other end and enjoying the wildlife refuge. *What a beautiful early March day.

Took back my new glasses last week since I still could not see out of them....I was re-tested......so the doctor told me to come back today and he would give me stronger ones....The new ones are just as bad!...Still can't read street signs, so will try them for a week, and if still no better, then go back and get a refund....Feel I need to see another eye doctor! And probably will next week.

Went to grocery for a little bit but spent $69. Also took MIL to the hairdresser. Been sitting here on this crappy netbook online for the last 3 hours. Hoping to get my desktop back next week. Will call for a new vision test and new glasses next week also.

Back