What did you do today? Part II

I have spoken with contractor, done my grocery shopping, updated a program on my computer for my weight loss group and printed out needed pages for tonight. Still doing eye drops for MIL and will go to meeting tonight. MIL is staying home.

Danced in a club til 7am again then took some very special new friends to the airport....I decided to stay an extra day and go to The Palms pool. 4 hours sleep and now back at it :lol:

I spent most of the day going thru old photo albums. My family is making a memory book for my moms 80th birthday surprise party. Makes me sad looking at the pictures of my kids in preschool and on up. Where did the time go? Now I need to be a good mom and finish their albums. Funny how the first childs books get done and the third childs didn't. I guess life got super busy then. I have everything to put in their books, I just have to find it, then take the time to do it.

Helped my mom pack. She's going to Rome for a week. I think I'll miss her, not sure. :hmm:

Been doing a lot of sudoku puzzles, made 5 rounds of the 2 lots we have, walked twice around the neighborhood (grand total walking: 4 miles), spoke with contractor, consoled a neighbor who was mugged this morning and that's about it so far.

Stayed in a shady spot and read a book!
Heat wave here in Toronto over in a couple of days!-Not soon enough!

Not much due to rain. I did make it to the 2 libraries and had to go to a 3rd. Also spoke with the contractor and took 2 new pictures. Will post them in my thread later.

Low energy due to bad sleeping, so not doing a lot of activity. :| Did get to ASL classes this week. Last night was a pretty good class. Sad that only 1 week left next week, two more classes. :( Working on my homemade flash cards. Read some. Watched some TV. Today had to get up earlier than I wanted to take Mika dog to the groomer. Otherwise, had another bad sleeping due to arthritis, so not doing too much today, either. :squint:

Worked up a good sweat, even tho' I'm in the house with the AC....down-sizing the closets and attic, can't believe all the stuff we have. Taking a much needed break now and ate a sandwich for Lunch.

Stayed up too late watching DVD that I did not like and will return to the library post haste. Today, I rested up, made a trip to the bank (for son) and walmart. Then after speaking with contractor (roof passed inspection on stage 2), took MIL to her last post-op eye appointment for left eye cataract surgery. After that, she took me to Red Lobster for lunch, then we got her medicine.

went wit' my father and picked up cherry wood logs at small university campus.. it was cut up..trees were hallowed and too close by walk/bike path. thats all im gonna do today..lol

Low energy due to bad sleeping, so not doing a lot of activity. :| Did get to ASL classes this week. Last night was a pretty good class. Sad that only 1 week left next week, two more classes. :( Working on my homemade flash cards. Read some. Watched some TV. Today had to get up earlier than I wanted to take Mika dog to the groomer. Otherwise, had another bad sleeping due to arthritis, so not doing too much today, either. :squint:

Hope your feeling better soon. I know when my Marley is at the groomer I miss her so much. Hopefully all of us non sleepers here on AD will have a good night sleep.

Back