What did you do today? Part II

So far, I have spent time with the pedals, just pedaling away to the tunes in my head and reading a book. Paid a few bills, went to pharmacy to get my refills and fixed dinner (lunch). Relaxing for a while, then will go to bank, PetSmart and WalMart.

I felt pretty screwed. I brought my laptop to public library. I studied for my English test. I felt I wanted to play game. So, i try to play Dungeon Fighter Online / Grand Chase in the public library. And then... Nope they don't work at home. I was like Screw this place. Then i went to home. That's what im doing for today.

Cleaned the oil and grease hubby left on my craft table off. Read a book. Met with contractor. Took MIL to hairdresser. Read another book.

We bought 10 bags of River Rock, Miracle Grow Fertilizer, many colorful flowers for the Garden we will start weeding and planting tomorrow, (weather permitting).....Also got our "silly" cat, Mr. Sid a SmartyKat Super Scratcher (Catnip Scratcher)....He fell in love with it the minute he smelled it, and is batting it all over the floor......am thinking of putting it on my bed tonight so that maybe he won't wake me up so early.

We finally agreed on some family room furniture. We bought it today and delivery is Friday. Now I hope one of my kids wants are old stuff. Still in really good condition, wish I could sell it, but too much hassle. Now I need to clean and get organized, well maybe tomorrow. Im tired!!!

Beautiful day here also....spent most all day working with the flower garden and am exhausted....but glad it's done and looks so good.

Now cooking some Shrimp and will make a salad.

Church then a long walk with a friend. Now being lazy on the bed with a cat laying against my legs. Guess dinner can wait. :)

Got up to make dinner to find out that my daughter had used up a key ingredient about a week ago and did't bother to tell me. So off to the store I went. Dinner is now cooking and I'm watching the UofD women's basketball team in the playoffs. I'm not a basketball fan but am a UD fan. Go Blue Hens!

Let's see. After breakfast, I read out in the carport for about 2 hours, cut hubby's then son's hair, made lunch, sat in living room and read with TinkerBell in my lap. Made dinner and now I am here and just really wanting to get back to my book.

it was almost 80 degrees here in Indiana. my friends and i ate lunch outside by the fountain on campus. i think i got sunburned on me arms. i love this weather! but of course i live in indiana so it wouldn't be unusual for it to snow tomorrow :)

Went shopping, did chores around the house....then tackled the Cat & the dog...both have baths and flea control...I also shaved my doggies hair, it grows so fast!...The boys are whining because of chores to do...it's Spring Break, so they need to get caught up with everything and have the rest of the week to "goof off"....

Published an ebook. Worked on formatting it for Kindle (not getting very far). Welcomed home our fifth daughter who has been in Washington D.C. and in Florida for the last couple of weeks. Did school stuff with my two teens. Babysat my grandson.

Published an ebook. Worked on formatting it for Kindle (not getting very far). Welcomed home our fifth daughter who has been in Washington D.C. and in Florida for the last couple of weeks. Did school stuff with my two teens. Babysat my grandson.

got a link to your ebook?

4 moms and 35+ kids? yike.....

Yike? We like it. I have the smallest family, with seven children (though most of mine are adults now). When I was pregnant with baby 7, my 8 year old said, "I hope this won't be your last baby. I want us to have a BIG family!"
I told her most people thought seven children was a very big family, and she thought that was strange. It's not big to us. It's just right.

sounds like a book that Dunbar parents need

I am not familiar with the Dunbars.

People usually mention the Duggar family to me. They seem to be doing a great job with their kids. I have good friends who know them, who helped work on their house.

They are real people who love their families just as much as any family with only two kids loves theirs.

Yike? We like it. I have the smallest family, with seven children (though most of mine are adults now). When I was pregnant with baby 7, my 8 year old said, "I hope this won't be your last baby. I want us to have a BIG family!"
I told her most people thought seven children was a very big family, and she thought that was strange. It's not big to us. It's just right.
yes I know but more than 3 kids is considered too much for me :D

I am not familiar with the Dunbars.

People usually mention the Duggar family to me. They seem to be doing a great job with their kids. I have good friends who know them, who helped work on their house.
oh sorry it's Duggar then.

They are real people who love their families just as much as any family with only two kids loves theirs.
I'm sure they do. I don't dispute that but I wonder what their children think of it. Correct me if I'm wrong - didn't their first child or older daughter left them?

Back