What did you do today? Part II

Grayma

Reaction score
School with my teens.
Worked on an e-book project with three other moms of large families.
Went to town and visited two of my grand-babies. Bliss.
Putzed around way too long on the computer.

KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
Reaction score
So far, I took my car into the shop. It is the starter and they will honor the warranty that expired on the 7th. I only have to pay for labor and tax and will get a new starter with a lifetime warranty. All for $126.20.

Last edited:

Cheetah

Cheetah Consulting-Closed
Premium Member
Reaction score
So far, I took my car into the shop. TI is the starter and they will honor the warranty that expired on the 7th. I only have to pay for labor and tax and will get a new starter with a lifetime warranty. All for $126.20.

Not too bad.

KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well - have dealt with more and more computer issues. I am currently in Safe Mode with Networking. Not a happy camper about that. Other than that, I have gotten a new battery for my car as my old one had a dead cell in it. I have also planted a rose bush and an avocado tree seedling.

cdmeggers

Reaction score
screamed and yelled and cursed about the snow we got. Had a thick amount of ice on my car that I had to scrape off, so I was in a real pissy mood cleaning off my car... Pissy enough that I put a small crack in my windshield. Oops?

KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
Reaction score
So far, I have done 2 hours on the pedals and then did my taxes. (computer only crashed twice while doing them, but finally got them done) Now, I will get getting hubby's dinner taken to him and going to 2 libraries, the bank and WalMart.

LoveBlue

Reaction score
Had a friend that made baby blankets for her family & friends...she also stitched a little prayer inside the blanket.

Hopefully I'll have mine done by end of July (baby's due in August). I don't work on it every day. Luckily it's for a baby and therefore will be small.

I still have a granny square (big squares) afghan I started back in, oh, 1989 maybe, that I haven't finished (having children will put things on hold). I was making it for my car, which has since been replaced by a couple of other cars. Since my current car is the same color (blue, of course), maybe I'll start working on it again after I get the baby blanket done.

Sharky99

Reaction score
did some fast grocery shopping (needed to get chocolate and white milk) and gonna have to do the coleslaw work fast before I leave for class in a couple hours or so.. yikes.. plus back aching (need it to relax but damn it...)

cdmeggers

Reaction score
stopped at ColdStone on my way to work.... got that Hot Stone cookie thingy (warm choco-chip cookie, choco-chip cookie dough, french vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate bits). Yes, this was my LUNCH :D oh it was delicious!

AlleyCat

Reaction score
stopped at ColdStone on my way to work.... got that Hot Stone cookie thingy (warm choco-chip cookie, choco-chip cookie dough, french vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate bits). Yes, this was my LUNCH :D oh it was delicious!

Oh my. Does that ever sound good!!! We had a Coldstone here but they've closed shop and left :(

DeafTim

Reaction score
I was lookin at a lot of sports illustrated swimsuit pics on their website. Wow, I thought I was in heaven.Ahh, wish Im 18 again. Wait,maybe not. :lol:

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Back to work after , a three day holiday. I had to do some service time at the court blah lol I was excused :)

cmdrwhitewolf

Reaction score
I was lookin at a lot of sports illustrated swimsuit pics on their website. Wow, I thought I was in heaven.Ahh, wish Im 18 again. Wait,maybe not. :lol:

Perhaps you should give your hormones a rest, or do you really want to turn into the supervillian Humpahumper?

DeafTim

Reaction score
Perhaps you should give your hormones a rest, or do you really want to turn into the supervillian Humpahumper?

:lol:

Trust me, dont worry about my hormones... I had plenty of sleep last night not thinkin about sex. Whew... Tough to be male and not have an ass next to you in bed. :D You gotta do what you gotta do. :P

Back to topic: I checked on my two basketball fanasty teams and in 2nd place in both leagues. :cool2: I just picked up a player that will help my team tremendous. I started out at bottom in both leagues a month a go and now kickin ass. WOOO WOOO

DeafCaroline

Reaction score
:lol:

Trust me, dont worry about my hormones... I had plenty of sleep last night not thinkin about sex. Whew... Tough to be male and not have an ass next to you in bed. :D You gotta do what you gotta do. :P

Back to topic: I checked on my two basketball fanasty teams and in 2nd place in both leagues. :cool2:

Is it at all possible for you to refer to women in any positive way?