What did you do today? Part II

I've never understood the logic behind making it illegal for women to go topless. 5 mins on a topless beach and suddenly the unhealthy obsession is gone.

Just a fact for you, it's legal to go topless in Ontario, Canada.

I know but at 25 years old, I could go topless without grossing people out. Soon to be 40, I probably should get a ticket for going topless. People would run screaming for their lives. :giggle:

I bet your in great shape. All the running and exercise you do keeps you young, right? :cool2:

I bet your in great shape. All the running and exercise you do keeps you young, right? :cool2:

I am in great shape but I dont look it. Still look chubby. I dont understand it. I hope by joining Zumba, I can look how I feel. If not, I guess that is meant to be.

Today I got a chance to learn, and see, what Munchausen's Syndrome is about.

Been lazy for a few hours, then took MIL to hairdresser. Now, I get to relax for just a few (1 hour) before I leave for Deaf Coffee and Panera Bread.

I will contact to Microsoft Tech issues problem 0.0 pop up avg wtf?

Well - I have now been to the Deaf Coffee Chat and had a great time. Son was bored again. Since getting home, I have put in my change of address online at USPS.com and also changed it with SSA

Well - I have now been to the Deaf Coffee Chat and had a great time. Son was bored again. Since getting home, I have put in my change of address online at USPS.com and also changed it with SSA

Glad you had fun!!!!! Sorry the son was bored. Perhaps he could bring an electronic game of some sort with him? Of if you want to encourage him to socialize... hehe have him bring homework. :giggle: Nothing encourages socialization like homework to avoid...

Glad you had fun!!!!! Sorry the son was bored. Perhaps he could bring an electronic game of some sort with him? Of if you want to encourage him to socialize... hehe have him bring homework. :giggle: Nothing encourages socialization like homework to avoid...

Well - he had the netbook computer to use with the Wifi and he has no homework. Except for math, he is finished with school. He finished high school level work (not math) when he was 15. We do some college level classes, but he is not technically in school any longer.

So far today, I have gone to Deaf Church, then had to have hubby come get me. My car wouldn't start and it is at this moment being towed home.

Cooked a huge batch of Brownies w/Walnuts (my oldest's sons favorite). He's here for the weekend...and seems he doesn't want to go home (his apartment!)....maybe I spoil him too much?

I brewed 10 gallons of beer. Will be ready just in time for the Cherry Blossom festival. Woot!

Skipped church, did laundry, went to my aunt's house had a heart to heart with the pastor and his wife over what turned out to be a misunderstanding between me and the wife.

I don't think our relationship will ever be the same after this but I also think they want to salvage the relationship. I don't think I'll ever let myself get that close to someone and get hurt again.

It's been a hell of a week, it's Sunday night and I feel like it should be Friday already.

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Cooked a huge batch of Brownies w/Walnuts (my oldest's sons favorite). He's here for the weekend...and seems he doesn't want to go home (his apartment!)....maybe I spoil him too much?

I am coming over to your place, you can spoil me :giggle: brownies mmmmm

Back