What did i missed?

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
Summarized! :smash: tell me whats going on lately and so far?!
:!:
:shock: :o

weeell, we did make some fun in "Have you notice" thread, and we make some fun some AD poster in Photo section. you should checking it out now!!

:roll: Yep, i did missed your conversation this.. what is going on??

also.. i seen that thread that u gave me, GL, its deffy hilarious as hell... i just posted myself.. go and see it ;)

:mad: Did i miss your conversation again!? while other thread post i read. what is going on??

Originally posted by ckfarbes
:mad: Did i miss your conversation again!? while other thread post i read. what is going on??

Huh? There are so many conversations going on around here on this forum, and all you need to do is surf around and post whatever you feel comfortable with. :thumb: Good luck.

Hi :wave:
Well.. actually its generally news/chat etc.
one thing.. Photos "this pic reminds me of..."
and "have you noticed?"
some topics are hot in one day.. then other different topic.. so just surf around.. :D
Happy surf.. hehe

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
weeell, we did make some fun in "Have you notice" thread, and we make some fun some AD poster in Photo section. you should checking it out now!!

He's right. That's highly recommend for you to catch up with these news included jokes and etc... U won't be disappoint once u read thru. :naughty:

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
surf surf?? :roll: eh i wish i could have a AllDeaf Pager.... :| that would be sooo BAIASS!
I second that. :cool:

Back