• Firefox

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chimajo

Reaction score
Count how many people who use IE, Firefox or Google Chrome.

Right now I'm on my upstairs desktop computer, W7, so I Mozilla for surfing. If I'm doing my on-line courses, I use IE. Sometimes I use Chrome. In a few minutes, I'll go downstairs and use my MacBook Pro, which has Safari. So really, it depends on what I'm doing at that moment.

Chrome on my laptop and iPhone, and also Safari on iPhone as well.

I used to use Internet Explorer years ago until I finally switched to Firefox.

I stayed with Firefox for many years until I recently switched to Chrome.

I do still use Internet Explorer from time to time... only for work.

Google Chrome. It's easy sync whole my bookmarks, histories, and auto filled between my macbook,PC, and iPhone.

Google Chrome. It's easy sync whole my bookmarks, histories, and auto filled between my macbook,PC, and iPhone.

Same here.

Safari is VERY BUGGY - had to clear the cookies everyday so I use Google Chrome for good on Mac now.

Same here.

Safari is VERY BUGGY - had to clear the cookies everyday so I use Google Chrome for good on Mac now.
I've never had any problems with Safari. What kind of bugs did you have?

The Safari will start freeze, laggy, sluggish, slower, odd behavior and crash after have many cookies saved for various website logins.

I'm very heavily browser user and need program to survive with many login and flash playback.

My Safari is updated and on Mountain Lion too - didn't resolve the bugs.

What OS you use? My aunt in law got new iMac with Mountain Lion last year and it got a lot bug with Safari. My MacBook Air use snow leopard and safari works perfect fine.

The Safari will start freeze, laggy, sluggish, slower, odd behavior and crash after have many cookies saved for various website logins.

I'm very heavily browser user and need program to survive with many login and flash playback.

My Safari is updated and on Mountain Lion too - didn't resolve the bugs.

My aunt in law is not heavy browser and it still crash no matter. So yeah use google chrome to solve a problem.

Back