what breakdown company's do people use with support for hard of hearing?

kikib

Reaction score
I am looking for a reliable breakdown company who can effetely support me if an incident occurs, dose anyone know any with interpreters?

I am looking for a reliable breakdown company who can effetely support me if an incident occurs, dose anyone know any with interprete
I am looking for a reliable breakdown company who can effetely support me if an incident occurs, dose anyone know any with interpreters?
I will get back to you!

Breakdown where? Breakdown what? Tell us a story:dunno2::rolleyes:

I don't know about a company to refer you to but if you can speak for yourself you can get service from any of them this way.

I have InnoCaption on my cell phone. It is set for all calls to my regular cell phone number to be forwarded to my InnoCaption number. Thus everything that the other person says is captioned for me to read on my phone. I do have to voice for myself to reply. There are enough details that I will just refer you to their web site: https://www.innocaption.com/who-we-are

I have no financial interest but am a long time satisfied user.

AAA has an app and you can do everything through it. You don't have to "talk" to anyone with your voice. Type all the details and they will show up. After that the driver will need to be communicated with, but on the app you could probably say that you are deaf and if they need anything to type or write it out for you.

Back