What Are You Watching On Tv?

Watched last episode of Season 1 of Stranger Things...
can't wit for season 2 :( its one of the best tv shows <3

Sons of Anarchy....I love Katy Segal and have ever since Married With Children - she's awesome and one heck of a talented singer too.....

I watch Street Outlaws. Gold Rush. Counting Cars. That's about it. :afro:

Oh. A couple more shows I've watched.
Alaskan Bush People just finished filming their last season. I've got an insider on this show. Also Gabe Rygaard of Ax-Men was killed a couple of months ago in a vehicle crash. RIP Gabe. :afro:

Last edited:
"Channel Zero" centers on one man’s obsessive recollections of a mysterious and creepy children’s television program from the 1980s called Candle Cove, and his ever-growing suspicions about the role it might have played in a series of nightmarish and deadly events from his childhood. You will see a creature with human teeth all over body in the first show. It is a good show. Do you like "Stranger Things"? If you like this show, you probably will like "Channel Zero".

Been binge watching Outrageous Acts of Science.

Z:the beginning of everything. If F. Scott Fitzgerald is alive and watches it, he definitely would raise hell in a second.

Last edited:
I'm watching O.C. Foxrac suggested that I watch it. I fell in love with the show!

none because i work 6 days a week in every week. Only one day off to do the chores and make something in crock pot to make 3 days lunch... Yummy!

Back