What Are You Watching On Tv?

Seems an intresting series, what would you compared it with?

Is it somewhat like leverage or Scorpion ?
Are you talking about Mr. Robot? You didn't quote the person you were talking to.

Not TV but, I am watching the fire pit outback.

Seems an intresting series, what would you compared it with?

Is it somewhat like leverage or Scorpion ?

It's a good representation of real-life hacking and hacking culture. It's the closest you can get to what hacking looks like in real life. It's not too accurate, given the fact that not many instances of illegal activity have been shot accurately. But I'm pretty sure hackers in real life would agree that Mr. Robot is the closest it gets.

It's a good representation of real-life hacking and hacking culture. It's the closest you can get to what hacking looks like in real life. It's not too accurate, given the fact that not many instances of illegal activity have been shot accurately. But I'm pretty sure hackers in real life would agree that Mr. Robot is the closest it gets.

Thanks, I will check it out :)

Just finished season 4 of Bates Motel. The actor playing Norman is outstanding! Season 5 (last season) will be back in 2017.

Halt and Catch Fire. It's about pirates of Dallas during the early 80s. (Pirates of Silicon Valley style)

I started Penny Dreadful and Supergirl via Netflix.
Im not for sure why I went with Supergirl. Maybe cause I was a huge fan of Smallville so I figured it would be in the same vein as that.
Penny Dreadful had me hooked within minutes.

I am watching an old TV show called "Angel" a spin-off of "Buffy The Vampire Slayer".

I just finished watching Supernatural episode titled "Asylum". I am spooked!

I just finished watching Supernatural episode titled "Asylum". I am spooked!

Better stop at Season 5, unless you don't care much about the overall story, lore, and continuity, you can ignore plot holes and lore inconsistencies, and you don't mind a the-brothers-are-keeping-secrets-from-one-another plot, you'd probably still enjoy most of the post-Season 5 episodes.

However I still enjoyed it and still do watch the show. Season 12 is due this Oct.

Just decided to pass over Prime and go to Acorn TV (largely for my mother). For whatever reason, getting on my Smart TV is difficult and the subtitles aren't in sync with the actors talking but seeing on the desktop is better. I plan on getting my mother an iPad so she can watch it where ever she's most comfortable. I've been watching "Marple" and a great show cold "Blue Murder." I'm surprised they have so few feature films but I'm enjoying it at the moment, as is my mother, who's delighted with the selection.

Laura

Flip flopping between Longmire, season 5 (Netflix) and Outlander, season 2 (STARZ)

Finishing Roswell. I have one episode remaining.
I think season 3 is the weakest of the series.

Back