What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only thing he's out of line if he was teaching her violence and lack of compassion. But he doesn't have to agree with other religions just like you don't have to agree with his.

Is teaching Christ the only way to salvation intorlerance? Did you want christians to say, "you can believe anything you want as long as you believe in Jesus" type of torlerance?

Huh?

I dont want any intolerance about people who are different taught to my daughter. Nothing about what religion teaches. That is a subject I do not push on my daughter. I dont believe in organized religion and if she wants to believe in it, that's fine with me but respect others who have different beliefs. That's all.

Huh?

I dont want any intolerance about people who are different taught to my daughter. Nothing about what religion teaches. That is a subject I do not push on my daughter. I dont believe in organized religion and if she wants to believe in it, that's fine with me but respect others who have different beliefs. That's all.

I'm just saying that because most people view it as intolerance. They don't believe all paths lead to God and because of that, it is viewed as intolerance against other religions.

but yes, I do agree we should not be forcing people either. It does no good anyhow... it like how you say that if you tried to force her to be straight.. She'll just pretend to be straight. Same with Christian, you force someone to be christian and they would just pretend to be christian, but God knows what's in their heart.

Whenever that happens, it just brings back all the old feelings of feeling inferior to him and all that. I want to move on and dont need a refresher of the abusive relationship we had. I dont bother him with anything and dont judge him and he has a fucking girlfriend but he still tries to attempt to make my life harder than it is.

WOW sounds like my ex. :eek3:

loves teaching our little foster kid simple signs. He knows rabbit, pig, tractor, we're going to teach him more signs. I cant wait :) He's a fast learner!!

Well, my ex finally replied. He said that he has "fixed" the problem and that I dont need to worry about talking with my daughter. I asked him why did she say that. He was vague saying that she probably did it for shock value or to get attention. When she got home, we tried asking her about it but she said she never told him that this recent weekend but did ask him what he thought of gays/lesbains and not believing in God over Christmas break. My hubby said by the tone of her voice, it sounded like she was trying to avoid the subject. These stories do not match...and if she is telling the truth, then why give me hell about it almost a month later? Geez!

I was thinking of you my dear Shel!

I'm reading a book as part of my studies and this book I will PM you later on in the day as I am out of the door momentarily; there's a quote that states eloquently about Deaf educators and their passion for teaching Deaf children.

PAH! It describes my feelings about people like you dear Shel! *kissfist you!* :hug:

Well, my ex finally replied. He said that he has "fixed" the problem and that I dont need to worry about talking with my daughter. I asked him why did she say that. He was vague saying that she probably did it for shock value or to get attention. When she got home, we tried asking her about it but she said she never told him that this recent weekend but did ask him what he thought of gays/lesbains and not believing in God over Christmas break. My hubby said by the tone of her voice, it sounded like she was trying to avoid the subject. These stories do not match...and if she is telling the truth, then why give me hell about it almost a month later? Geez!

Cause he (your ex) is a DUMBASS. Just like mine. LOL that is why we got rid of them and got better models of manhood.

Mod note:

Thread's closed per requested, and had OP's permission to create part II.

Please go to this thread.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back