What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I appealed to get the ban lifted! :eek3:

I believe you did the right thing. You know how Jiro loves playing the bully. :P

2ajxf6w.jpg

I'm thinking about all the stuff I have to do over the weekend and wonder how I will ever get the chance to log myself onto AD... :( It looks really bad... and I'm AD-addicted :giggle:

BTW. I loved reading all of your answers... crazy what is going on in people's minds! :D

Jamie

I'm thinking about what a duh word "audism" is....and to add insult to injury, a deafie coined the word back in the 70's. :roll:

The Ear Foundation » this..... I am going tomorrow for whole weekend and monday. I can't wait to meet/make new friends. Over 100 CI patients from all over UK are going!

and today my old car is going in for it's service.... hope it pass as i need it for my 4 hour journey to the event tomorrow.

AND no AD from tomorrow morning until Monday night!!! gasp!!!! where am i going to get my fix!!

I'm thinking about what a duh word "audism" is....and to add insult to injury, a deafie coined the word back in the 70's. :roll:

i can image that you were there to see everything in 1970. But you don't mind going back to the 1970's again? :D

I'm thinking to prepare the fresh strawberries to mix with cottage cheese for my lunch time when I look at box of strawberries on my office table... mmmhhhh...:drool: ...

Getting my motorcycle ready for good and long summer!

Just curious as to what it is that's running through your mind at the moment?

I'm sitting here on my couch with my dearest laptop (as every evening), waiting for bf to come home so we can eat dinner. It's 9.20pm fcol! :laugh2:

:D Jamie (starving...)

I am thinking....what's up with this sudden influx of curious hearing students, faces pressed to the bars, as they visit the Zoo for the Deaf?

I've noticed this, myself. Being that I'm a hearie and all (a guest here), I can't complain about it. :dunno2:

Just thinking how awesome my PC is :cool2:

I'm thinking about what I could make for dinner? Anybody any ideas? :giggle:

Jamie

I am watching MONK and thinking I want to talk some AD'ers maybe on AIM or msn or yahoo

I'm thinking about how delicious my pasta carbonara tastes :D If I could, believe me, I'd share some with you... ;)

Deafteen, I'm not into chatting... BF literally banned me from all the chatrooms :giggle:

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back