What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I am in a more dire need of a BJ than any white man in history

im thinking that line was stolen from the movie GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!

:laugh2:

spring break , sleeping in, and do whatever is fun :)

Thinking about JClarke's run-in with the AD law.

That and how I can't wait to finish this boot camp workout. *gasps for air*

Whether I will make it to my 5 am work out tomorrow - I have been getting up damn early for my work outs - it feels great at first but by 4 pm Im dead tired - took a 3 hour nap and now wondering if I will go to bed on time to get up for the gym! :)

Whether I will make it to my 5 am work out tomorrow - I have been getting up damn early for my work outs - it feels great at first but by 4 pm Im dead tired - took a 3 hour nap and now wondering if I will go to bed on time to get up for the gym! :)

5 am workout?? Geez louise!! You've got more resolve than I do. Via con Dios.

Gemma, you are such a trooper to do early workouts. I am waking up at 5am ugh! I am not a morning person at all.

I like what I see :naughty:

Thinking about JClarke's run-in with the AD law.

That and how I can't wait to finish this boot camp workout. *gasps for air*

I won the appeal case and I have earned the benefits of $US25,000 in compensation. ;)

I won the appeal case and I have earned the benefits of $US25,000 in compensation. ;)

still gloating?
waggingfinger_smilie.gif

Come on, Jiro - I was just messing with the other AD'ers! Is it a crime to gloat???

:roll: to you, yes - to me, nah. It was just a joke ;)

Counting sheep, comes to mind! :lol:

Maybe the ones that Royale posted.... in his X-treme sheep herding thread, will come to play! :rofl:

Thinking to myself. I am truly tired, My dog is due anytime to have her puppies, gotta get some ZZZZ's

Nighty night!!

Needs to go to sleep , ugh can't this board is soo addicting like FB:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back