What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking if there are other people out there who are:

1) Training to hear with the newly acquired CI
2) Learning ASL
3) Training to be a Rescue Diver

...simultaneously.

Thinking I caught a cold and can't stop sneezing.

Thinking about getting a new house with my fiance, also thinking about how much I love my new job as a manager, and really really thinking about my grandmother, she is still very, very sick at the moment. Her cancer has came back again Her hair has fell out again also. Argh!! I am trying to think positive and hope for her to live little more. She is a strong woman and fighting the cancer. Went visit her and my grandfather today and it was the best day since it was a beautiful sunshine all day. Also today was their 50th anniversary. Got them a card, flowers and a picture framed of me with my grandparents. They loved it! :) Praying for my grandmother....

I'm thinkiing about a few things

1) My drumline practice in the morning of march 28th from 9-12AM. (my first day of spring break..yayyy..not)
2) My all weekend long drumline competition and I have to work a shift at the competition. (a requirement..dang it)
3) Looking forward to sleep in on monday..
4) My friend Ivan coming to my house and hang out
5) going over my memorized music in my head (for drumline of course)
6) Trying to figure out something..

yikesssssss...i'm gonna be so busy!!! ^_^

I'm thinking several things:
1. I must get boxes
2. Where can I find Jiro's special glasses
3. What makes them so special?
4. Why is my Pug snoring like a logger!

Last edited:
Is pissed off because the pages I really want to look at keep giving me "Encoding Errors" "Network Time Outs" and "Forbidden" shit when I viewed these pages previously with no problems. I am on my laptop at home so there shouldn't be any outside source preventing me from viewing these pages. GRRRR :mad:

Is pissed off because the pages I really want to look at keep giving me "Encoding Errors" "Network Time Outs" and "Forbidden" shit when I viewed these pages previously with no problems. I am on my laptop at home so there shouldn't be any outside source preventing me from viewing these pages. GRRRR :mad:

try clearing out your cache

Now that the pages are loading I'm daydreaming of what it would be like to be a pop star....

I'm thinking about what to wear for Dany's piano recital tonight... probably a dress :giggle:
I'm also thinking about how much I still can't stand my boss and can't wait to find a new job but then I am feeling anxious about leaving a job I have been having for over 5 years. Am I making the right choice... *grumble*

Too much stuff in my head right now...

Off to work :wave:

Jamie

Right now - what I am thinking of:

- somebody special - my friend.
- what I am going to say/post to couple of relatives on Facebook that I have not seen in about twenty years or so.
- hot dogs sounds good - maybe I will have some later on.
- should I go to IKEA this week-end or wait other times.
- how it would be cool to relearn ASL and know ho use ASL.
- should I get a haircut tomrrow or wait other time.

Right now - what I am thinking of:

- somebody special - my friend.
- what I am going to say/post to couple of relatives on Facebook that I have not seen in about twenty years or so.
- hot dogs sounds good - maybe I will have some later on.
- should I go to IKEA this week-end or wait other times.
- how it would be cool to relearn ASL and know ho use ASL.
- should I get a haircut tomrrow or wait other time.

I think:
- you should take me along for a hot dog ;)
- we could do IKEA shopping together since that's where I need to go tomorrow :roll: (it's going to be crowded with people and screaming/running/annoying kids) :giggle:
- how it would be cool to relearn ASL and know how to use ASL
- I got haircut two weeks ago... so just go tomorrow ;)

Jamie

I'm thinking about leaving this office for the weekends.. It's still few minutes then I go straight to fitness studio... :D

Easier to work out in the mornings than nights because at nights I like being a couch potato, watching my favorite TV shows :)

Off I go to work out - day off work today - even Im impressed with my determination to get in shape for my first half marathon! But I m loving the highs you get - endorphins rocks!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! XO

What to eat for lunch? :hmm:

Are you going out or cooking yourself?

Out: pizza for a change (unless you eat it on a regular day like bf and I do - Saturdays)
In: pasta with vegetables... that always goes fast. I love that :giggle:

I'm thinking it is wonderful to have WEEKEND :cool2:

Jamie

I am thinking how NICE it is to be home alone now. Been so long! No kids and no hubby pestering me. Just the dog but I can always kick her outside. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back