What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see picture in it as it showing ? :lol:
new link -

5v2d4x.jpg

I am thinking about how much I hate my ex hubby. He sent me a text asking me why my daughter thinks she is a lesbain and doesnt believe in God. He asked me what happened and why since she started living with me, she is a different person. Duh she is fucking 12 years old and developing a personal identity separate from her parents. He is just such a control freak and loves to blame everything on me.

I am thinking about how much I hate my ex hubby. He sent me a text asking me why my daughter thinks she is a lesbain and doesnt believe in God. He asked me what happened and why since she started living with me, she is a different person. Duh she is fucking 12 years old and developing a personal identity separate from her parents. He is just such a control freak and loves to blame everything on me.

lol.... lol..... lol....... so is she a lesbian and atheist?

lol.... lol..... lol....... so is she a lesbian and atheist?

She is nothing yet..she is just exploring her self-identity which is normal for 12 year olds..

That makes me wonder about my ex hubby...if she does become a lesbain and atheist, he will try to make her into something she isnt and will cause major problems later. Man...

I am just worried about drugs, sex, drinking, and anything criminal more than this.

She is nothing yet..she is just exploring her self-identity which is normal for 12 year olds..

That makes me wonder about my ex hubby...if she does become a lesbain and atheist, he will try to make her into something she isnt and will cause major problems later. Man...

I am just worried about drugs, sex, drinking, and anything criminal more than this.

she's better off with you than with him. I think lot of teens have gone bad later on if they grew up in a rigid household.

Girls Gone Wild. lot of them are in college. makes you wonder, eh? :hmm:

Shel, have you sat down and talked to her about the feelings she's having?

Shel, have you sat down and talked to her about the feelings she's having?

This is all new to me. She has never told us anything like that. However, we have talked to her about people being different and that she has to make the decisions that she feels right for herself. I told her that as long as she is doing well in school and is happy with who she is, I am happy. He is saying that I teach her all these things...my god!

This is all new to me. She has never told us anything like that. However, we have talked to her about people being different and that she has to make the decisions that she feels right for herself. I told her that as long as she is doing well in school and is happy with who she is, I am happy. He is saying that I teach her all these things...my god!

It is possible that she said such thing to her dad just to piss him off :lol:

she's better off with you than with him. I think lot of teens have gone bad later on if they grew up in a rigid household.

Girls Gone Wild. lot of them are in college. makes you wonder, eh? :hmm:

He looks down on gays, lesbains and people of different religion. If anyone doesnt have the same beliefs as he does, they arent worthy of his time. You have gotten to know me pretty well so it is easy to see why I am no longer married to him. Ugh! He makes me sick...

It is possible that she said such thing to her dad just to piss him off :lol:

That's what my brother thinks because we dont talk about that stuff here at home.

Wonderful! So now she knows you will be there for her regardless. Every child needs that. It is normal for teens to explore their feelings.

As for your ex. Ignore him! He just wants someone to blame.

Wonderful! So now she knows you will be there for her regardless. Every child needs that. It is normal for teens to explore their feelings.

As for your ex. Ignore him! He just wants someone to blame.

He has a history of threatening me whenever he thinks my daughter is not going on the right path and I just dont want to deal with it. I am so sick and tired of it. It just ruins my day. He hasnt replied yet..I am just waiting for him to send me a threatening email.

Whenever that happens, it just brings back all the old feelings of feeling inferior to him and all that. I want to move on and dont need a refresher of the abusive relationship we had. I dont bother him with anything and dont judge him and he has a fucking girlfriend but he still tries to attempt to make my life harder than it is.

He looks down on gays, lesbains and people of different religion. If anyone doesnt have the same beliefs as he does, they arent worthy of his time. You have gotten to know me pretty well so it is easy to see why I am no longer married to him. Ugh! He makes me sick...

oh yes I know based on your previous posts. Good Riddance! IMO - children grow up to be a fine well-rounded adults in "open-minded" household than in close-minded household and that's just based on my life experience among myself and hundreds of friends. I don't really want my children to be gay but..... if they are, I still won't view them differently. I'll just get used to having adopted children as my future grandchildren instead of biological version. They won't look the same as me but as long as they are lovable, I am lovable too. Just watch out for my bear hug and granny cheek pinch!! :lol:

from what I see in your NYE pix, your daughter doesn't look lesbian or "confused". Maybe she'll have some lesbian phase for a short time but in the end - she'll probably come home from college with a guy to introduce to you :lol:

My cousin was raised by my hippy aunt. He took hardcore drugs and nearly die. I don't think it is fair to say some people are raised better in certain household. If you have parents who love their children enough to care about them to check on them, they will turn out good. Yes, some parents care about their children's spiritual being because, well you know why. Let's just put it this way, they want to see their children in heaven with them.

My cousin was raised by my hippy aunt. He took hardcore drugs and nearly die. I don't think it is fair to say some people are raised better in certain household. If you have parents who love their children enough to care about them to check on them, they will turn out good. Yes, some parents care about their children's spiritual being because, well you know why. Let's just put it this way, they want to see their children in heaven with them.

That is for my daughter to decide on that. I am not going to force her when it comes to religous beliefs.

However, if my hubby is teaching her intolerance for others because they have different beliefs, she is better off with me because I dont teach that.

oh yes I know based on your previous posts. Good Riddance! IMO - children grow up to be a fine well-rounded adults in "open-minded" household than in close-minded household and that's just based on my life experience among myself and hundreds of friends. I don't really want my children to be gay but..... if they are, I still won't view them differently. I'll just get used to having adopted children as my future grandchildren instead of biological version. They won't look the same as me but as long as they are lovable, I am lovable too. Just watch out for my bear hug and granny cheek pinch!! :lol:

from what I see in your NYE pix, your daughter doesn't look lesbian or "confused". Maybe she'll have some lesbian phase for a short time but in the end - she'll probably come home from college with a guy to introduce to you :lol:

Right, I dont want my daughter to be a lesbain but if she is, it wont work to force her to be straight. It would be like my parents forcing me to be a lesbain.

depends on what type of intolerance you are talking about.

Intolerance against people of different religion or people who dont have faith and against gays and lesbain? Not going to accept that but if my daughter wants to become like one of those people then that's her life and I will be very disappointed.

Is teaching Christ the only way to salvation intorlerance? Did you want christians to say, "you can believe anything you want as long as you believe in Jesus" type of torlerance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back