What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieLynn

Just curious as to what it is that's running through your mind at the moment?

I'm sitting here on my couch with my dearest laptop (as every evening), waiting for bf to come home so we can eat dinner. It's 9.20pm fcol! :laugh2:

:D Jamie (starving...)

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Thinking I will have guest for dinner and making grilled cheese, tomato soup, and Baskin Robbins ice cream I brought home for dessert.

JamieLynn

I'm full :D (of food...) so I think I'm going to have a good night's sleep :wave:

And Bott... you made my hungry again :giggle: Grilled cheese... yum!

Jamie

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
How many grams of sodium dichromate are there in a 1.55m solution when its added with 75 grams of water?
Na2Cr2O7 254.979g mw. 75 g=0.075kg
M= mol/l > m=M*L = 0.11625mol
x g Na2Cr2O7 = 0.11625*mw
=29.64 grams of sodium dichromate (Na2Cr2O7) = real answer = I'm thinking about how this sucks.

saywhatkid

Huked on fonix werx!
Premium Member
I am thinking....what's up with this sudden influx of curious hearing students, faces pressed to the bars, as they visit the Zoo for the Deaf?

DeafBorg

Is thinking about her couch with 2 quilts and watching NCIS since it is raining out but I am @ work until 1:30 am. Blah

Also tossing back and forth on cochlear impant. Not sure if I want it or not.

2 things why I don't want it. Opperation and is afraid it won't work.

2 things why I want it. Hear out of my right ear since I can't wear an aid and would help my lifestyle since I am the only deaf person in the family and work.

Any imputs.

Frisky Feline

How many grams of sodium dichromate are there in a 1.55m solution when its added with 75 grams of water?
Na2Cr2O7 254.979g mw. 75 g=0.075kg
M= mol/l > m=M*L = 0.11625mol
x g Na2Cr2O7 = 0.11625*mw
=29.64 grams of sodium dichromate (Na2Cr2O7) = real answer = I'm thinking about how this sucks.

i am thinking how can i figure out what the hell he was talking about his question.

shel90

Audist are not welcome
Premium Member
I am thinking....what's up with this sudden influx of curious hearing students, faces pressed to the bars, as they visit the Zoo for the Deaf?

Thought the same the other day.

Right now, I am thinking of all the things I have to do and how I will do all of them with no energy. I just need a day to myself without any responsibilities. So tiring sometimes.

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
1. I am in a more dire need of a BJ than any white man in history
2. To finish ASL h/w by tonite
3. To plan for Friday since I'm taking a day off on that day
4. :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.