What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I am thinking of going back to Bath & Body ! I got to go in one and shop:)

Peanut because it is made of peanuts. Butter because it is a similar consistency to room temp. butter.

Getting up fire wood, at 55 degrees in Aug. in the south it's going to be a cold winter, blessed be the solar minimal:grouphug:keep warm

Going to be a very busy in the coming months.... and I'm optimistic about things down the road.

Thinking about my Ex-Boyfriend and why he acted the way he did. Left me one day and stated that a hearing person could never truly be with a person who is deaf and found another person with whom he is dating, not sure if I am hurt or just happy he is not in my life but i am happy.

Thinking about my Ex-Boyfriend and why he acted the way he did. Left me one day and stated that a hearing person could never truly be with a person who is deaf and found another person with whom he is dating, not sure if I am hurt or just happy he is not in my life but i am happy.
Don't worry be happy, no person can truly become one with another person with out life long commitment, how else are they going to finish each others . . . Sandwiches . . . You thought I was going to say sentences, that too :giggle: :hug:

I am thinking about an upgrade on my Iphone . They are super expenive . i can put a down payment for new car instead lol

I am thinking about an upgrade on my Iphone . They are super expenive . i can put a down payment for new car instead lol

Why does it have to be an Iphone? I have been happy with an inexpensive smartphone that uses the Android OS.

Thinking about having a burn your mask event in the store parking lot :hmm: to celebrate the end of coved, we could call it a protest if need be:dance2::dance:

MONEY and favorite app Live Transcribe among others. Back when first looking at smartphones years ago they just didn't seem to have enough more value for the price and I have not regretted going with the Android OS.

MONEY and favorite app Live Transcribe among others. Back when first looking at smartphones years ago they just didn't seem to have enough more value for the price and I have not regretted going with the Android OS.
Good for you!

Thinking about how today went with the apocalypse in the Bay Area. Woke up to the orange sky and darkness throughout the day.

Not far from where I am... at 9am.

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 3.57.18 AM.png

The Bay Area in comparison:

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 3.56.51 AM.png

It reminds me of 2003 Cedar Fall Fire. It was all orange sky and ash rain like that. You could not see the hill and mountain from where you stood. I used to wear bandana and had ash in my hair.

Back