What are you thinking about? Part VIII

So much stress at work and life. As soon as I put one out of my mind, the other is there.
Running is going well, though. I don't feel like I need to call it slow jogging anymore.
Anyone else using Garmin when running? I'm addicted to the maps and stats.

Thinking about the earthquake that is enough to rock my car a bit about 45 mins ago after I arrived home.

Just had another earthquake... but smaller than yesterday. Looks like epicenter is in the same area, more like aftershock. The 30th anniversary of the 1989 Earthquake is approaching (Oct 17th). Kind of errie feeling for these people who went through at the time.

Going to Ft Lauderdale next week! Hoping there are sharks teeth to find.

Been training a new guy who works remote. Glad there is Skype and screen sharing - he has a very low voice and sounds mumbly to me. Been thinking about my hearing lately, too. This hasn't helped.

Also, it smells like Fall at the park!!

I am thinking of pursing my BA/BS degree online not sure which major at the time. I have prospects in Human Services.

And another person we can't do without left our group. Even more knowledge gone. Really need to step up my pace to find a place to go. He's been acquiring a lot of certifications the past couple of years, so don't doubt he will do well. Not sure that I'll miss him as a person or coworker, but it does impact me with more work to cover.

I know he wasn't happy and wanted a larger role doing other tasks than sys admin stuff. I'm surprised he stayed this long.

That's what I thought, when googling it - that's very cool!

I love them ! They have an East coast crew and West coast crew. They take the show on the road so everyone can enjoy. I need to go see the East coast crew one day. I am a westie no complaints never disappointed when you go to their show. They play mostly Christmas songs with electronic guitars and rock n roll . Laser lights amazing !

Thinking dash cam is worth to have. The other day a driver failed to yield right of way nearly had a collision with me. I had a long green light and a SUV decided to proceed to take right turn as I cross the intersection. :crazy: Fortunately for me, I was not going too fast and stopped in time to avoid collision. It's good to be aware and scan as you drive, never know if someone trying to have an insurance payouts.

Calvin, I agree. Driving everywhere has deteriorated so much - it's terrible. Basic knowledge about the laws/rules, and common courtesy are just out the window these days - and not just while driving, either.

Sometimes I think I should start driving again, then I ride with my children and--- ain't gonna happen :eek::cold:

Thinking about getting a new alarm clock... my 18 year old Sonic Boom one seems to be flaking out on me. Seeing a lot of bad reviews for the newer Sonic Boom one (and it's only in white! boo)...and I can't find many that will allow for a lamp plug in (I'm not a fan of the bed shaker type unfortunately).

Back