What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I don’t think you planned enough to do.
:giggle:
Still thinking about my 4-5 hours in L.A. to kill between plane and train (which would include local trains). Other than that, my time is pretty much booked up - at least as to where I'll be.

:giggle:
Still thinking about my 4-5 hours in L.A. to kill between plane and train (which would include local trains). Other than that, my time is pretty much booked up - at least as to where I'll be.
Have Maggie come to visit you for that lag. That would be fun :)

That I gotta go out of town a week.
I do not have my heart in it.

my friend is going out of town and I dont want them to go. :( pooh... its goign to be very quite around here :(

My parents think it's time that I start driving again. I haven't driven since I lost my hearing. I have a high level of anxiety and I do have panic attacks when I go out of the house frequently. I am not sure I am ready. I did go over the weekend and sit in my car. I sat there for 30 minutes trying to calm down. Then I turned on the car and sat for a few more minutes. I was happy with that. I went back inside my house. I've done that for 3 days so far. I think tomorrow I might actually drive around the block.

ermmm.... i would tell you what I am doing but I will sound like a broken record. lol

Nom nom nom
filename=675621309.jpg

:D

Back