What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Excuse me?!

smiley_nutkick_ani.gif
Lol. Yes. That's the way it should be. :)

I have a red bush (flower?) that keeps growing, despite the cold. I'm not entirely sure what kind it is. I had a burning bush that was red, but this is not it. But I hope it makes it through the bitter cold winter here.

I have a red bush (flower?) that keeps growing, despite the cold. I'm not entirely sure what kind it is. I had a burning bush that was red, but this is not it. But I hope it makes it through the bitter cold winter here.

I brought my hibiscus in so it won't die, and my aloe got sunburnt when I tried to take it out this past spring, so... For now they're indoor plants. They just got so huge I didn't want to let them die. Is that weird? I kinda got attached to them... Lol

But I did have a couple of dianthus that are supposed to bloom once and die, or so I heard, but this last spring they came back up after staying green all winter. Them and another flower even though it turned brown... So maybe it'll last through winter. :)

I have a feeling the burning bush will make it, and hopefully the red bush one too.

I used to have a lot of perennials - asiatic lilies, bleeding hearts, etc., and they did well for many years. They have all since died out - I think they have a lifespan of some sort. Most of them lasted about 10 years or so.

Take good care of it. It will be in full bloom and in its full glory by spring.

Thinking of buying camping stove in case the power goes out. I hate it when the power goes out and I cannot use microwave or oven.

I am thinking of buying a black leather jacket .

Thinking about working on my graphic design portfolio. It has gotten too big, I need to downsize it. I just need motivation to do it today! :)

Back