What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking it is time for newer hearing aids. I realize I am not happy with mine. You know.

I'm thinking I'm very much in the mood for a chicken dinner. Any volunteers to make me one?

I'm thinking about work later and how busy it will be. I work in a supermarket.

I'm thinking I'm very much in the mood for a chicken dinner. Any volunteers to make me one?

I have had a hankering for a chicken dinner the past few days. I'd volunteer, but don't wanna deal with the mess. Eat out instead?

Thinking about a road trip next year....

Thinking where the heck is my cornucopia.

I think the cat took over... ;)

kitten-in-cornucopia.jpg

We got a drone, but live close to so many airfields it's a hassle to fly around here. So now I'm planning my regular trips around finding places to fly on the way. And disappointed that my daughter didn't want to go anywhere today. Usually she's so bored about being home.

Thinking how easy my move went this morning. And now I'm hungry for food. I will take pizza, or chicken, or anything from Walmart. And warm my toes (it was only 16 degrees this morning!) with other toes.

Thinking how easy my move went this morning. And now I'm hungry for food. I will take pizza, or chicken, or anything from Walmart. And warm my toes (it was only 16 degrees this morning!) with other toes.

Pizza or chicken. Hmmm...If you are ever anywhere near me, I'd take take you to LaGrottos. If you like chicken kabobs, they have a chicken, green pepper and garlic pizza that will warm your toes in a jiffy. My treat.

Pizza or chicken. Hmmm...If you are ever anywhere near me, I'd take take you to LaGrottos. If you like chicken kabobs, they have a chicken, green pepper and garlic pizza that will warm your toes in a jiffy. My treat.
A man after my own stomach. Do you need your toes warmed up too? My treat.

Thinking about how much "life" I missed being deaf for 25 years. My new CI allows me to hear so many things, hard to believe I've been missing so much.

It was a pretty good day. I helped a friend get an apartment just a couple blocks from his job, and it will be ready the first week of next month. Until then, he has a place to stay with a friend. Whew.

Back