What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I am wondering who is Deaf and does not speak well like me?

Thinking about going to visit Crater Lake again on my next vacation. The last time I was there was almost 10 years ago, that place is so beautiful. :)

How frustrating doctors can be.
Sorry to know that. I got a new doc, and I am very happy with her. I picked female and young and she is both. However, she came right to the source of my recent illness. Very smart.

Sorry to know that. I got a new doc, and I am very happy with her. I picked female and young and she is both. However, she came right to the source of my recent illness. Very smart.

I've got a lot of doctors, but since I became deaf it is a lot harder dealing with them.

I've got a lot of doctors, but since I became deaf it is a lot harder dealing with them.
Yep. I admit I was losing patience with them for several reasons, the main one being god-awful remote interpreting. The one I have now provided a live interpreter and discussed with me my feelings about it versus remote. She is ridiculously easy to lipread and I told her we will play it by ear. Hah.

Yep. I admit I was losing patience with them for several reasons, the main one being god-awful remote interpreting. The one I have now provided a live interpreter and discussed with me my feelings about it versus remote. She is ridiculously easy to lipread and I told her we will play it by ear. Hah.

I just had my first interpreter. He was nice. I hope I never have to do remote interpreting. The doctor I seen was a joke though. I really hope I never see him again. All of this is still new to me and the doctors don't help...

I bought a Gluten Free Chocolate candies for Mother's Day gift. They are ridiculously expensive! $43 dollars.

Back