What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Just saw the news. Bleh. I'd rather be watching a movie. I think I will try Hulu.

Yeah, I saw it on basic cable, so they were edited for content. I remember when this, Monsters, Tales from the Darkside, Gilbert Gottfried, and Elvira all came on in a row late night on different channels. I should've gotten out more.
All these shows are awesome! I will probably purchase Tales from the Darkside DVDs after I finish watching all 7 seasons of Tales from the Crypt.

Thinking how many fruitcakes do we have... Hmm too many Lol

FruitCake-1.gif

Thinking it would be nice if everybody got their wish.
Up to a point.

How much fun I had at my swim-gymnastics today. I keep falling over into the water, and I laugh so much it makes the rest of group laugh too. Not at me, but with me.

I am finally tired at night for the first time in like three weeks. I'm going to bed now. Good night everybody!

How much fun I had at my swim-gymnastics today. I keep falling over into the water, and I laugh so much it makes the rest of group laugh too. Not at me, but with me.
Dang. I didn't swim at all, but I am so sleepy as well.

I am thinking about a friend that is dying and going to be taken off life support tomorrow. He has Tuberous Sclerosis. He is only about 36 years old. So sad!

I want to stay home and watch the inauguration.

I am thinking about a friend that is dying and going to be taken off life support tomorrow. He has Tuberous Sclerosis. He is only about 36 years old. So sad!
I'm very sorry. Only 36 is so young. :hug:

Back