What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking if this whole story with the CIA is true about discovering evidence that the Russians tampered with the USA election, that would be crazy! People will definitely go nuts.
It would be funny, in an ironic way. Similar to the birther stuff. Nothing surprises me about this election.

Thinking of that big pot of spaghetti sauce I made last night...gonna have it for dinner...can't wait until next week when I can go out and about with this bandage off and stitches taken out...Otherwise, I'm sort of hibernating to avoid so many questions (strangers) and also germs that could cause infection...

Thinking of that big pot of spaghetti sauce I made last night...gonna have it for dinner...can't wait until next week when I can go out and about with this bandage off and stitches taken out...Otherwise, I'm sort of hibernating to avoid so many questions (strangers) and also germs that could cause infection...

Mmm Spaghetti! Hope you are healing well too :).

They both have 15% to 30% failure rate. the best method is a glass of water instead :D

pills -no, the actual failure rates of withdrawal or condoms- yes. as should you.

Withdrawal Male removes his penis from the vagina prior to ejaculation. Other 27%
Male Condom A thin, latex, or polyurethane (plastic) tube that covers the penis. Barrier 15%

http://www.contracept.org/risks.php

I merely rounded the last number.

Fuzzy

ps I am not getting into another senseless dispute with you than only proves I am right and you wrong.

Back