What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Except that he was a huge Cardinals fan... :dunno:

Which wasn't surprising as he grew up in Southern Illinois rather than up north in Chicago. St. Louis is actually closer to those of us in Southern Illinois than Chicago is.

Except that he was a huge Cardinals fan... :dunno:
Yes, but the Cardinals weren't playing in the series. I think all Chicagoans became Cubs fans in this historic competition. The Cubs weren't Mark's team but Chicago was his adopted city. Plus, think of all the photo-ops he could have had--the Cubs-blue dyed river, the parade, the celebrations.... :)

Yes, but the Cardinals weren't playing in the series. I think all Chicagoans became Cubs fans in this historic competition. The Cubs weren't Mark's team but Chicago was his adopted city. Plus, think of all the photo-ops he could have had--the Cubs-blue dyed river, the parade, the celebrations.... :)
That's true. I know he would have liked all the excitement.

This puts a new meaning to getting turned on on Valentine's Day

My CI (cochlear implant) activation day is 2/14/17.

That's a good plan by the NFL. Play on Sunday night so folks don't miss church or synagogue. Also mosque. :afro:
We're at church on Sunday nights so I guess it's a good thing that we don't watch NFL games so we won't miss them. :lol:

Back