What are you thinking about? Part VIII

The fever could be caused by the bladder infection (I hate those as much, if not more, than UTIs). The cough could just be sinus drip
I think you're right. I just got over a sinus infection so that might be connected.

Selling 8 bikes last Monday didn't mean anything. Selling 25 bikes during one week in month of March didn't mean anything. It's silly to keep selling bikes if I've the money and no one who wants to be my date for the weekend. Face it, regardless of how many bikes I sell, I'm a worthless piece of crap.

Derek what does selling bikes have to do with having a date for the weekend? You can't think that way. It's not healthy.

Selling 8 bikes last Monday didn't mean anything. Selling 25 bikes during one week in month of March didn't mean anything. It's silly to keep selling bikes if I've the money and no one who wants to be my date for the weekend. Face it, regardless of how many bikes I sell, I'm a worthless piece of crap.

you need to take a vacation to relax and think about your life first.

I'm thinking that today is not a good day... so I went in for hot tub trying to relax. Sometime I wish I could undo the mistakes but I know no one is perfect and I hope things work out on a good note.

I'm thinking that today is not a good day... so I went in for hot tub trying to relax. Sometime I wish I could undo the mistakes but I know no one is perfect and I hope things work out on a good note.

I hope so too...

I hope so, too, for your sake. :hug:

:( :hug:

Back