What are you thinking about? Part VIII

If I block someone. Will that person see my threads I started?

If I block someone. Will that person see my threads I started?

That's a good question. I would think they can't see your thread but maybe ask this q in the AD upgrade thread.

The weather is not bad today so my friend and I went hiking near the waterfall. It looked beautiful with snow. It was scary walking down the cliff to get to the waterfall. There are many different waterfalls in my area.
That sounds really pretty ! I like waterfalls too but we have none around here.

I am thinking got so much to do and don't know where to begin

I saw this ad on TV today for the first time , it would be great if more businesses did this too.

Either you missed it or they are just getting started using it where you are. It has been running for months on St. Louis TV stations.

I don't know whether I care about going to Deaf events any more. I don't know whether I should go unless I've a date.

I don't know whether I care about going to Deaf events any more. I don't know whether I should go unless I've a date.

Why do you need a date? These deaf events are a good opportunity for you to meet someone.

(Sorry if that seems a little abrupt - please see my next response 2 posts below.)

Last edited:
I go to Deaf club by myself all the time. I am not embarrassed.

Same here, but then again, that's because I know just about everyone there. So it's always big giant hug party. :)

But, realistically, for Derek, I understand that it's hard to want go to an event if you don't think you'll know anyone there. So I understand the trepidation, but it's still a good opportunity to find even just one person to strike up a friendship, and who knows, maybe a date. :)

Thinking that the Wow app is bringing the silliness out of myself and my friends.

Back